PowerFlex Bushings
-
MonsterCntye34
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Jan 10, 2011
- Location: NJ
PowerFlex Bushings
If you've been looking for Powerflex bushings for your car. I can help you out. I sell sets and can do package deals. Been told I'm the cheapest online. But that doesn't concern me. I just like to help out those who have helped me. Cheers
All prices are before ship
e28
Powerflex Racing Control Arm Bushing Set PFF5-802: $84.52
Powerflex Racing Thrust Arm Bushing Set PFF5-801: $85.22
Powerflex Racing 17mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFF5-308-17: $62.19
Powerflex Racing 18mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFF5-308-18: $62.19
Powerflex Racing 19mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-19: $58.56
Powerflex Racing 19mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-308-19: $57.13
Powerflex Racing 13mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-13: $64.88
Powerflex Racing 14mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-14: $64.88
Powerflex Racing 15mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-15: $57.13
Powerflex Racing Rear Subframe bushings Set PFR5-807: $82.01
Powerflex Racing 12mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-308-12: $66.63
All prices are before ship
e28
Powerflex Racing Control Arm Bushing Set PFF5-802: $84.52
Powerflex Racing Thrust Arm Bushing Set PFF5-801: $85.22
Powerflex Racing 17mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFF5-308-17: $62.19
Powerflex Racing 18mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFF5-308-18: $62.19
Powerflex Racing 19mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-19: $58.56
Powerflex Racing 19mm front Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-308-19: $57.13
Powerflex Racing 13mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-13: $64.88
Powerflex Racing 14mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-14: $64.88
Powerflex Racing 15mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-504-15: $57.13
Powerflex Racing Rear Subframe bushings Set PFR5-807: $82.01
Powerflex Racing 12mm rear Stabilizer bushings Set PFR5-308-12: $66.63
-
Blue Shadow
- Posts: 10539
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: SE PA
-
MonsterCntye34
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Jan 10, 2011
- Location: NJ
I appreciate the question. I will clarify.Blue Shadow wrote:well then what is the shipping? any clue? maybe if you put your location in the post folks could get an idea. Or you could put in after ship prices and folks could guess how long it might take for the parts to arrive.
My supplier is EU based. So I get them cheaper than most. Among other very interesting things. But I'll get to that at the end of the month.
Shipping is location dependant via ups.
So a guess depends on if it's a single order of one set or multiple orders. Also I can't give a quote on shipping without a zip. I suggest pm'ing me to get the quote.
Honestly I sold 150 orders 95% all multiple PF orders if not with other items. I rarely sell just one set of PFs per enthusiast.
Plus to give a guess would suggest the wrong info to someone. For what it may cost to send to Vancouver BC isn't going to be the same as sent to San Diego CA, Atlanta, GA or New York, NY. But it's not as expensive as most suggest.
ie
Powerflex subframe bushings are Retail $100.00 before shipping.
I sell the same ones for 82.01 before shipping.
Lets say it's 20 to CA for them and myself to ship
Where does the price change?
Shipping is standard price of what ups charges. period.
Idea of ship time.
Order monday you receive them thursday, friday, latest Monday. It's academic from there.
I welcome any questions so don't hesitate to ask.
-
JustLove///M
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Feb 23, 2011
- Location: NC USA
- Contact:
http://store.powerflexusa.com/bmw-e28-5 ... s-p56.aspx
hes got better prices than the PF website thats for sure
from what i understand you have to get e34 S-bar bushings if you have an e28 M5 because they are 25mm front 18mm rear
hes got better prices than the PF website thats for sure
from what i understand you have to get e34 S-bar bushings if you have an e28 M5 because they are 25mm front 18mm rear
-
Blue Shadow
- Posts: 10539
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: SE PA
well yes, I knew that. So is it cheaper to ship the sobs to NY or SD, CA? Or can you get them to Canada without the hassle and expense customs brokers and such?MonsterCntye34 wrote:[For what it may cost to send to Vancouver BC isn't going to be the same as sent to San Diego CA, Atlanta, GA or New York, NY.
But yes, you narrowed it down to somewhere on earth that has UPS with pricing to US locations at reasonable costs.
-
MonsterCntye34
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Jan 10, 2011
- Location: NJ
I recently shipped a set of CAs, Thrust arm bushings,and sway bushings to Kelowna, BC with zero hassle.Blue Shadow wrote:well yes, I knew that. So is it cheaper to ship the sobs to NY or SD, CA? Or can you get them to Canada without the hassle and expense customs brokers and such?MonsterCntye34 wrote:[For what it may cost to send to Vancouver BC isn't going to be the same as sent to San Diego CA, Atlanta, GA or New York, NY.
But yes, you narrowed it down to somewhere on earth that has UPS with pricing to US locations at reasonable costs.
-
MonsterCntye34
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Jan 10, 2011
- Location: NJ
@ Blue Shadow. I use all the correct documentation via UPS. So no need for outside entities or brokers. Now I say that loosely. If I were to export a engine or something which weight and cost would be a factor. Or I exported on a regular basis. Then yes I can forsee a problem.MonsterCntye34 wrote:I recently shipped a set of CAs, Thrust arm bushings,and sway bushings to Kelowna, BC with zero hassle.Blue Shadow wrote:well yes, I knew that. So is it cheaper to ship the sobs to NY or SD, CA? Or can you get them to Canada without the hassle and expense customs brokers and such?MonsterCntye34 wrote:[For what it may cost to send to Vancouver BC isn't going to be the same as sent to San Diego CA, Atlanta, GA or New York, NY.
But yes, you narrowed it down to somewhere on earth that has UPS with pricing to US locations at reasonable costs.
Then again not a large issue. For my business status and paperwork when shipping outside the US is correct
-
Blue Shadow
- Posts: 10539
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: SE PA

