FS: 2 open lug ALPINA wheels

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
clongo
Posts: 1050
Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

FS: 2 open lug ALPINA wheels

Post by clongo »

I am selling 2 open lug ALPINA wheels. Both wheels are 16x7 ET 11. They come with center caps and metal valve stems. Both wheels need to be refinished. Both wheels are straight and true. Tires will be removed as they are old and dry rotted.

I am willing to split the wheels. If you have been looking for a matching spare wheel for your set of open lug ALPINA's then this is your chance!

Here is the first wheel for sale
Image

2 of the spokes have some minor nicks, here is a closup.
Image

Here is the second wheel for sale
Image

Here is a closeup of some minor carb rash on the lip of the wheel.
Image

Refinished sets are selling in the $2000-$2500 range. I have seen sets that need refinishing selling in the $1500 range. If sold separately, i would like $250 for each rim. If you would like to buy the pair, I'll take $450 for the set. Buyer is responsible for shipping. Prices are OBO. I will remove the tires before they are shipped to keep shipping costs down (tires are not useable due to dry rotting).

If you would like local pickup, I'm located in Raleigh, NC. I accept paypal. Paypal ID is [email protected]
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

If I were keeping my e28s and didn't have a set coming for my e34...

GLWS!!!
TodB
Posts: 489
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Canton, MA

alpinas

Post by TodB »

Put 'em on the e9coupe board if you do not get a bite here....
clongo
Posts: 1050
Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

Post by clongo »

Thanks for the tip!
clongo
Posts: 1050
Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

Post by clongo »

Forgot to mention that the best way to reach me is via email. Hybridbmw AT gmail DOT com
clongo
Posts: 1050
Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

Post by clongo »

SOLD!
Post Reply