RAWRRR!!! (No -start.....)

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
Post Reply
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

RAWRRR!!! (No -start.....)

Post by slammin_e28 »

Drove the e28 into the barn to weld some on the exhaust.

Got the car up on stands, lost motivation, set it back down.

Kinda sorta slammed the hood (hard) as I was being given crap about some stupid little washers being lost from dad.

Trust me, no harm was done....probably only like 3 people on here know what my car looks like.....it's not pretty....

Anywho...now it doesn't start. WTF? No lights on dash. Nothing. OBC still shows that blinking URH----- shit, interior lights come on when the door is opened, etc.

I tried roll starting it down the hill.....nothing. Battery cables tight, grounds in tact, etc. First things I checked.

What gives? Fuses are in tact as well. Like I said, drove it into the barn.....now I get nothing....at.....all.....

It was starting on the first turn over.....

Just to fill people in, it's a 1985 535i with B35 swap, M5 clutch and FW. Also, swapped with the engine was the trans....auto to 5sp.
johnnye23
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Location: Auburn Ca
Contact:

Post by johnnye23 »

Check the stud on the battery for the external cables didn't snap .
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

johnnye23 wrote:Check the stud on the battery for the external cables didn't snap .
BOOM. Nailed it!

Thanks! :banana:
Post Reply