WTB! German Check Panel.

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
samuelsamide

WTB! German Check Panel.

Post by samuelsamide »

Iv been looking for a german check panel, for awhile now. If you have one for sale. In good working condition and in good shape.
mcm97
Posts: 637
Joined: Nov 28, 2010
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA

Post by mcm97 »

I've got an English check panel you can have for $10 shipped
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I've got a very nice German one for $50. All LEDs work and it's sexy.
samuelsamide

Post by samuelsamide »

Can you send me pics of the german one? And how much would it b to ship to zip code 29210?
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I really don't have time to take photos but have have one of it in the car. $5 shipping via priority mail.
RMunn
Posts: 11
Joined: Aug 01, 2011
Location: Tupelo, MS

Post by RMunn »

Does anyone else have one, Id like to get one as well. Not trying to steal one from the original poster though.
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

I've got one in my E30 that drives me Nucking Futz . . .
100$
mikorocco
Posts: 15
Joined: Feb 25, 2009
Location: western, Ma

Post by mikorocco »

I have one out of a 1980 745I I believe they are the same thought not 100% I'm sure someone on here knows
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Post by Kyle in NO »

mikorocco wrote:I have one out of a 1980 745I I believe they are the same thought not 100% I'm sure someone on here knows
Absolutely not the same.
Post Reply