FS: E28 M5 trunk lining

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

FS: E28 M5 trunk lining

Post by wkohler »

Image

Complete kit including the trunk lid liner and tool tray (no tools). You get the side carpet pieces, bottom piece, battery cover (includes the warning triangle cover and the piece the warning triangle sets on), First Aid kit compartment, rear panel cover and the rear bulkhead cover. Everything is in nice shape, though the lower carpet can stand to be redyed due to that spot you see on the left side. The rearmost piece covering the tail lamps has minor water damage at the bottom, but is better than most you see.

Includes the tops of M5 rear quarters with the support tabs for the top of the side pieces. I also have a few (though probably not all) of the fasteners. No cargo net, though.

$300 plus shipping.
Dinan e28
Posts: 3343
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Post by Dinan e28 »

Why did you have to post this now. Err Ive always wanted one that clean.
Blue Shadow
Posts: 10536
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: SE PA

Post by Blue Shadow »

Dinan e28 wrote:Why did you have to post this now. Err Ive always wanted one that clean.

When was he supposed to post it?
M5BB
Posts: 1567
Joined: Jun 13, 2007
Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia

Post by M5BB »

Chris,

I would be interested in the carpet but I don't want to break up a set.

There was a post maybe last fall where there were some guys looking for some of the side pieces. Probably in the M5 section.
I look for that later today when I have more time and get back to you.

Gary
Frybrid 524td
Posts: 2689
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: ...

Post by Frybrid 524td »

PMed.
Post Reply