Page 1 of 1

Defebding your life clip. KOHLER BMW

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 3:14 PM
by Dinan e28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0jtgM2NSYg
I thought it was kinda funny.
Daniel Miller's got it all--great friends a terrific job and a brand-new BMW--that is until he crashes ...

Its an e30, but he starts at Kohler BMW.

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 10:26 PM
by bkbimmer
That's a great movie.

Posted: Mar 01, 2011 12:52 AM
by wkohler
I watched the clip, but missed the name. Then I went back and watched it three more times and am now convinced you're making it up. :laugh:

I like the phone call, though. Sounds like they didn't prep their cars very well what with the burning cosmoline and all.

Posted: Mar 01, 2011 6:22 AM
by Dinan e28
wkohler wrote:I watched the clip, but missed the name. Then I went back and watched it three more times and am now convinced you're making it up. :laugh:

I like the phone call, though. Sounds like they didn't prep their cars very well what with the burning cosmoline and all.
It was on TV, the plate frame was clear as day.
KOHLER BMW.

Posted: Mar 01, 2011 7:45 AM
by Lee in MD
I liked the part where his salesman buddy indirectly warned him about the 750i. Who says movies can't be realistic? :laugh:

Posted: Mar 01, 2011 8:53 AM
by rmiddendorf
Lee in MD wrote:I liked the part where his salesman buddy indirectly warned him about the 750i. Who says movies can't be realistic? :laugh:
:up: