Defebding your life clip. KOHLER BMW

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
Dinan e28
Posts: 3343
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Defebding your life clip. KOHLER BMW

Post by Dinan e28 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0jtgM2NSYg
I thought it was kinda funny.
Daniel Miller's got it all--great friends a terrific job and a brand-new BMW--that is until he crashes ...

Its an e30, but he starts at Kohler BMW.
bkbimmer
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mar 02, 2007
Location: Portland, Or.

Post by bkbimmer »

That's a great movie.
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I watched the clip, but missed the name. Then I went back and watched it three more times and am now convinced you're making it up. :laugh:

I like the phone call, though. Sounds like they didn't prep their cars very well what with the burning cosmoline and all.
Dinan e28
Posts: 3343
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Post by Dinan e28 »

wkohler wrote:I watched the clip, but missed the name. Then I went back and watched it three more times and am now convinced you're making it up. :laugh:

I like the phone call, though. Sounds like they didn't prep their cars very well what with the burning cosmoline and all.
It was on TV, the plate frame was clear as day.
KOHLER BMW.
Lee in MD
Posts: 1652
Joined: Mar 03, 2007
Location: Columbia MD

Post by Lee in MD »

I liked the part where his salesman buddy indirectly warned him about the 750i. Who says movies can't be realistic? :laugh:
rmiddendorf
Posts: 5568
Joined: Jul 11, 2010
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by rmiddendorf »

Lee in MD wrote:I liked the part where his salesman buddy indirectly warned him about the 750i. Who says movies can't be realistic? :laugh:
:up:
Post Reply