Anyone know of any products i can use on this in oz?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
Five two eight eye
Posts: 426
Joined: Nov 07, 2009
Location: Narrandera, N.S.W Australia

Anyone know of any products i can use on this in oz?

Post by Five two eight eye »

Image Image Image Image
I can't seem to find anything for it. It is getting a little crazed as you can see.
stuartinmn
Posts: 9757
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Minneapolis

Post by stuartinmn »

I don't know exactly what product they used, but when I had my M535i repainted this year the shop sprayed the spoiler with some sort of vinyl dye. It's still not perfect but it looks a lot better than it did.
Five two eight eye
Posts: 426
Joined: Nov 07, 2009
Location: Narrandera, N.S.W Australia

Anyone know of any products i can use on this in oz?

Post by Five two eight eye »

thanks man. I will look into that.
Post Reply