Anyone interested in Reproduction Paint Code Labels?
Anyone interested in Reproduction Paint Code Labels?
Now offering a Selection of 7 diffrent Paint Code Labels for your E-28/ M5. These are HIGH Quality Reproductions and heat resistant. These sell for $6.95 each with $1.50 basic shipping within the 48 states. Custom Paint code Labels are available too starting at $25.00 for a set of 6. If you have any questions Please contact me Directly at [email protected]
Image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14584432@N05/5055277197/
Image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14584432@N05/5055277197/
Last edited by M6Zealot on Oct 05, 2010 8:16 PM, edited 2 times in total.
Color labels
they are already discounted.. The custom ones cost more due to the set up at the printers. Thank you for your interest. If you have any further questions please let me know?
-
Blue Shadow
- Posts: 10534
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: SE PA
-
John in VA
- Posts: 5367
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Leesburg, VA
Here's what James told me when I asked about a color not in stock:BadM535i wrote:royalblau metallic!!!!!! Are you now selling that paint code individually?
I do not have that color, however I can make it for you at a cost of $25.00 due to the custom set up I have to pay for at the printers, for that price you will receive 5 labels
Yes, he told me that to last month. Reason I ask,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14584432@N05/5055277197/
Its on top calling my name.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14584432@N05/5055277197/
Its on top calling my name.
-
Das_Prachtstrasse
- Posts: 5616
- Joined: Sep 10, 2006
- Location: Melbourne, Doooown Under
Paint Code labels
Thank you for your interested, its a lot easier to handle these if you would email me directly, so I dont miss any of your requests.
I have the Royal Blau in stock.
Please email me with other color request,
thank you
[email protected]
I have the Royal Blau in stock.
Please email me with other color request,
thank you
[email protected]

