Cool temp gauge manifold

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
Post Reply
euro635gas
Posts: 1085
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Oregon

Cool temp gauge manifold

Post by euro635gas »

Picked up this water manifold off ebay brand new for $14 shipped from Hong Kong. The quality is great. I'm wiring in an electric VDO gauge but will go mechanical once I've located the correct adapters.
Image
Brad D.
Posts: 10735
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Re: Cool temp gauge manifold

Post by Brad D. »

euro635gas wrote:Picked up this water manifold off ebay brand new for $14 shipped from Hong Kong. The quality is great. I'm wiring in an electric VDO gauge but will go mechanical once I've located the correct adapters.
Image
Why even bother with mechanical when you'll have a perfectly good electric setup which is a much cleaner install IMO. BTW, those are really cool. I know lots of the Nissan guys use them when they want to add a second sender for a gooahj.
Post Reply