http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvAI7-Qa ... re=related
V8 Chainsaw (Videos)...
-
Kyle in NO
- Posts: 17638
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA
-
franken_e28
- Posts: 211
- Joined: May 31, 2006
Old video, but always fun to watch!
I've always wanted to do something stupid like that with one of my extra V8's. Like a V8 powered trike, or go-cart or bar stool. Actually, I did some measuring and a Mopar 440 seems like it would just barely fit into an old 528e with the vacuum brakes. Mating up the transmission would require insane amounts of hacking to the firewall, though!
I've always wanted to do something stupid like that with one of my extra V8's. Like a V8 powered trike, or go-cart or bar stool. Actually, I did some measuring and a Mopar 440 seems like it would just barely fit into an old 528e with the vacuum brakes. Mating up the transmission would require insane amounts of hacking to the firewall, though!
-
Bimmerguy2002
- Posts: 11973
- Joined: Oct 03, 2007
- Location: Lodi, California


