Dangit! wiper lever for the steering wheel column?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
runningpanda
Posts: 2629
Joined: Jul 18, 2007
Location: frederick maryland

Dangit! wiper lever for the steering wheel column?

Post by runningpanda »

So, I was getting ready to leave for school, but when I went out to the 84 528e, it has a good amount of frost on the windshield. I was already running late so i got in the car, started the engine, blasted the heat and began spraying the antifreeze. I don't know why I did it, but I did. When I pull back on the wiper lever to get the anti freeze to dipense, I have to pull moderately hard to get anything to spray up on the windshield. Well I reckon I pulled to hard and it broke. : :x roll: :cry: Does anyone have one that they would sell?
Thanks.
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

i have several for sale, one from my 88 528e in particular
runningpanda
Posts: 2629
Joined: Jul 18, 2007
Location: frederick maryland

Post by runningpanda »

Would there be a problem with buying one from a different year? If not, how much are you looking to get for one?
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

it will work fine, realoem shows all the part year interchange

email only: jspec20 at Hotmail dot com, do not PM

5 bucks plus shipping is fine, USPS has a priority box that 8.95 flat rate (3 days)
Post Reply