Should Sia buy another Alpina

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.

Should Sia (B7Turbo) buy another Alpina car?

Poll ended at Sep 18, 2007 11:24 PM

Yes
28
93%
No
2
7%
 
Total votes: 30

Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Should Sia buy another Alpina

Post by Jeremy »

Without knowing what kind or any details (other than it's a NICE example), should Mr. H buy yet another Alpina for his stable of fine BMWs in Canada? I say yes.

Jeremy

PS - I'm slightly pissed from a night out with the boys. Nice to see you all!
m-racer
Posts: 5274
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Tampa Bay Florida

Post by m-racer »

Yes. He should buy mine.
Ted in T.O.
Posts: 3412
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mississauga,Ontario

Post by Ted in T.O. »

That would make it 4 Bob including yours.There is alot of negotiating going on up here in T.O. Maybe alot of cars will change hands or none at all.We will see what happens in the next few weeks. :?
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Post by Jeremy »

Buyer 1 buys Seller 1's car. Seller 1 then buys Alpina and sticks in it his garage.

Buyer 1 then comes and has fun with us more often. Only issue is that Seller 1 is then without 5erFest BOS quality e28. Yea, that'd be bad . . .

Jeremy
Last edited by Jeremy on Sep 11, 2007 11:55 PM, edited 2 times in total.
johnnye23
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sep 27, 2006
Location: Auburn Ca
Contact:

Post by johnnye23 »

Jeremy , yes of course. I think you already knew that though. :laugh:
Ted in T.O.
Posts: 3412
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mississauga,Ontario

Post by Ted in T.O. »

Sia wants to buy Alpina B10
Guido want to buy Ted's M535i.
Ted wants to buy Sia's B11
Mark wants to buy Alpina B10. HMMM.

So. Sia buys Alpina B10,Guido buys Teds M535i, Ted buys Sia's Alpina B11 and Marks out of the picture. :shock: WOW! this can be confusing. :? Ted slightly tanked from a night out with the boys including Jeremy,Sia,Mark,Guido and myself. :beer:
Last edited by Ted in T.O. on Sep 12, 2007 12:06 AM, edited 2 times in total.
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Post by Jeremy »

Ted in T.O. wrote:and Marks out of the picture.
Yea, Mark gets "stuck" with that 3.9L stroker M5. Bollocks for him, eh?

Jeremy
paddylopez
Posts: 584
Joined: Jul 12, 2007
Location: Boise, ID

Post by paddylopez »

How could anyone vote "no"?

Edit: Jesus Jeremy, you get tanked and start rapidly changing your avatar? Or does it just randomly shift?
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Post by Jeremy »

paddylopez wrote:Edit: Jesus Jeremy, you get tanked and start rapidly changing your avatar? Or does it just randomly shift?
It does that all on its own. I'm not nearly sober enough for coding tonight.

Jeremy
paddylopez
Posts: 584
Joined: Jul 12, 2007
Location: Boise, ID

Post by paddylopez »

Jeremy wrote:
paddylopez wrote:Edit: Jesus Jeremy, you get tanked and start rapidly changing your avatar? Or does it just randomly shift?
It does that all on its own. I'm not nearly sober enough for coding tonight.

Jeremy
Yeah, I saw it happen right as I looked. Very nice, and sir, for being soused, your typing is flawless. :beer:
T_C_D
Posts: 7733
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Contact:

Post by T_C_D »

I need the 525i out of this deal!
Eddie in TO
Posts: 1007
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Eddie in TO »

Sorry I couldn't make it out last night boys!

Jeremy...have a safe drive back and it was nice seeing you again Buddy....now with something special!

As for the car exchanges....Sia should get that B10. What he described to me yesterday sounds like the perfect candidate for him.
and whilst we're exchanging.....I'll take the ultimate badboy B7 of his hands...and if Mark doesn't want to keep his badass M5, I'l take that too! ....at the rate this thread is going, these cars are starting to sound like a bunch of whores!!!!!

Yeah baby...I can see the Tedster pimpin in the B11.
Image
Ted in T.O.
Posts: 3412
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mississauga,Ontario

Post by Ted in T.O. »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :banana:
Ted in T.O.
Posts: 3412
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mississauga,Ontario

Post by Ted in T.O. »

You must really have a lot of time on your hands Eddie.Now go for lunch ;)
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1324/683 ... d7d8_m.jpg
:rofl:
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by KillerPM »

WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS!

How come I didn't hear any of this on Sunday?
Ted in T.O.
Posts: 3412
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mississauga,Ontario

Post by Ted in T.O. »

This all went down last night at the pool hall.
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by KillerPM »

Image

BAMMMMMMMM!!!
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by KillerPM »

Or this :)

Image
Tim in N FL
Posts: 7392
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: North Central Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by Tim in N FL »

Look what you started Eddie! :hysterical:

Now, someone dig-out that photo of Eddie's award-winning e12 that is in the new Fall '07 BavAuto catalog and photoshop-it-up for him...reeumhs & layties (Pimpbot 5000 style).

Image

Ted,
Start working on these lines for the BavAuto S&S and Sebring HSR...
Pimpbot 5000 Quotes
*All the bitches think I'm pretty, bought my face at Circuit City.
*

Bring it on!
*

Dig it! The Pimpbot is here, stylin' and profilin'
*

The FAVOR roosta-head is that I don't slice a pound of cornbeef off yo pale irish ass! (speaking of Conan)
*

Got a brand new high-speed modem and a silver plated scrotum.
*

Got a nose full of candy, and an ass made by Tandy.
*

Gots ta carry lots of cash to bail out the hoes.
*

Got a 40 carat rock, and 40 hoes on every block.
*

I gets regular tune ups from all my sluts, they polish my bolts and tighten my nuts.
*

I gots a score to settle with you white bred.
*

I likes the jewelry, I gots to impress da bitches, check out my stable of fine bitches...
*

I'm a Pimpbot, it is within my program to turn out the hoes.
*

It is within my program to detect the hoes, and I detect you, HO!
*

Kathy Lee gunna look fine in a tube-top!
*

Mess with any of my hoes and I'll cut you.
*

My hardware is state of the art.
*

The Pimpbot is feeling fine, and cherry wine.
*

To all da bitches out there... I will turn... you... out!
*

You turn this bitch loose sucker, or I'll cut you.
*

What's the good word my brutha?!
the Tanned One
Posts: 2725
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Tampa Bay area in Fla.

Post by the Tanned One »

reallly can`t see Ted AKA: NaNook of the North selling the "m"535i Pretty sure that all who sell there e28 for a e34,e39,etc. Sooner or later end up back home in a e28 !!!! And if Ted does end up in a e34 he could always buy my "Alpino" ;) :laugh: Randy/ 8)
go4carter
Posts: 373
Joined: Oct 21, 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post by go4carter »

My M535 will be moved to Toronto in about 5 days... let it be known I would entertain offers for either e30 or e28 Alpinas!

Sia,
There is a wonderfull B10 BiTurbo for sale out here in Vanvouver... #37, White over grey cloth, no decals however.
Ted in T.O.
Posts: 3412
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mississauga,Ontario

Post by Ted in T.O. »

Bump to top for a few more laughs. :laugh:
B7Turbo
Posts: 1260
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by B7Turbo »

Sia,
There is a wonderfull B10 BiTurbo for sale out here in Vanvouver... #37, White over grey cloth, no decals however.
Thank for the referral, I have seen that already, and it has been seating in market for a while, for some reason that is not my cup of tea. I am not in big hurry, I will find what I am looking for in time.
Eddie in TO
Posts: 1007
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Eddie in TO »

Naaaahhhh, none of this new school Dub stuff....Ted is oldschool you see....he rolls on gold Daytons with his crew :pimp:
Image[/i]
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by KillerPM »

Eddie in TO wrote:Naaaahhhh, none of this new school Dub stuff....Ted is oldschool you see....he rolls on gold Daytons with his crew :pimp:
Image[/i]
HAHAH!

You evil bastard! Made me laugh out loud at work in my cube. Now everybody is looking at me weird.
the Tanned One
Posts: 2725
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Tampa Bay area in Fla.

Post by the Tanned One »

KillerPM wrote:
Eddie in TO wrote:Naaaahhhh, none of this new school Dub stuff....Ted is oldschool you see....he rolls on gold Daytons with his crew :pimp:
Image[/i]
HAHAH!

You evil bastard! Made me laugh out loud at work in my cube. Now everybody is looking at me weird.
< they always did :lol: :laugh:
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by KillerPM »

I think I am going to have to buy Ted a Pimp hat for the show and shine.

:)
a
Posts: 12473
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Marshfield ,MA

Post by a »

Re Sia's 525i, I drove it about 1/8 of a mile,. All the way, my id was telling me to take it out on the QEW and make it go. 8)
B7Turbo
Posts: 1260
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Post by B7Turbo »

Re Sia's 525i, I drove it about 1/8 of a mile,. All the way, my id was telling me to take it out on the QEW and make it go.
You should have, why didn't you. Next time or at Bav. Auto Show and Shine.
C.J.
Posts: 3915
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Orange County, CA

Post by C.J. »

All this talk of nice cars up north makes me think I should take a trip to Canada with some large bags of money and booze.
Post Reply