saw an E28 M5 tonight...very spiffy!
-
davestlouis
- Posts: 649
- Joined: May 22, 2007
- Location: Lake St. Louis, MO
saw an E28 M5 tonight...very spiffy!
I ws driving west on I-70 in St. Charles MO this evening and spied what looked like a normal old E28 coming up in the fast lane, lo and behold it was an M5...black, of course, with tan interior, beautiful car, the stance was perfect...it was 95 degrees, but he had his windows down...bad A/C, or does he just enjoy the breeze? Something like that would be WAY above my self-imposed bueget, but it was cool.
Re: saw an E28 M5 tonight...very spiffy!
If it had been an E39 M5 the windows would have been closed and you never would have seen anything. E28whaaaa?
davestlouis wrote:I ws driving west on I-70 in St. Charles MO this evening and spied what looked like a normal old E28 coming up in the fast lane, lo and behold it was an M5...black, of course, with tan interior, beautiful car, the stance was perfect...it was 95 degrees, but he had his windows down...bad A/C, or does he just enjoy the breeze? Something like that would be WAY above my self-imposed bueget, but it was cool.
-
Kyle in NO
- Posts: 17638
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

