Page 1 of 1

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD ...

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 11:54 AM
by C.R. Krieger
Image

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:02 PM
by DiLLiGaF - IA
Where is Smithereens anyway ? Anyone ever been there?

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:02 PM
by Shawn D.
I always trust the Weekly World News -- you should too! :rofl:

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:07 PM
by keitaj
Link's not working for me :(

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:22 PM
by Joe in FL
The thing that disturbs me most about the Weekly World News is not the stories themselves, but the fact that enough people buy this shit to keep the rag in business.

Thoughts?

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:35 PM
by C.R. Krieger
keitaj wrote:Link's not working for me :(
It's not a link. It's a picture. :roll:

Click on it; it gets big; you can read it. That is all.

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:35 PM
by GregATL
Joe in FL wrote:The thing that disturbs me most about the Weekly World News is not the stories themselves, but the fact that enough people buy this shit to keep the rag in business.

Thoughts?
Some people like car magazines, some are into comic books, then you have your red carpet curious set, don't forget all the glamour and sci-fi junkies. I see it as just another avenue people are into.

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 12:45 PM
by Jay in VA
DiLLiGaF - IA wrote:Where is Smithereens anyway ? Anyone ever been there?
I think it's next to Paridise and across from BFE.

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 1:20 PM
by keitaj
C.R. Krieger wrote:
keitaj wrote:Link's not working for me :(
It's not a link. It's a picture. :roll:

Click on it; it gets big; you can read it. That is all.

ahh. took 15 minutes at work, but yes, I see it now. :)

Posted: Apr 27, 2007 2:05 PM
by pdx 528e
DiLLiGaF - IA wrote:Where is Smithereens anyway ? Anyone ever been there?
http://www.officialsmithereens.com/

not working

Posted: Apr 28, 2007 12:00 AM
by LA
keitaj wrote:Link's not working for me :(
I sure hope it's not Da Dog's fault. Hell hath no fury like Beamter Shawn when you screw up a post! ;)

Posted: Apr 28, 2007 12:12 AM
by mkarkos
I guess I better stop using my laptop. That would really suck if it went.

Posted: Apr 28, 2007 12:22 AM
by KillerPM
Hehe..

Great article. I have had that one for a while. Always great to read.