Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Shawn D.
Beamter
Posts: 22376 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:
Post
by Shawn D. » Apr 27, 2007 12:02 PM
I always trust the Weekly World News -- you should too!
keitaj
Posts: 293 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post
by keitaj » Apr 27, 2007 12:07 PM
Link's not working for me
Joe in FL
Posts: 652 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Post
by Joe in FL » Apr 27, 2007 12:22 PM
The thing that disturbs me most about the Weekly World News is not the stories themselves, but the fact that enough people buy this shit to keep the rag in business.
Thoughts?
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:
Post
by C.R. Krieger » Apr 27, 2007 12:35 PM
keitaj wrote: Link's not working for me
It's not a link. It's a picture.
Click on it; it gets big; you can read it. That is all.
Last edited by
C.R. Krieger on Apr 27, 2007 12:36 PM, edited 1 time in total.
GregATL
Posts: 792 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Appomattox Va
Post
by GregATL » Apr 27, 2007 12:35 PM
Joe in FL wrote: The thing that disturbs me most about the Weekly World News is not the stories themselves, but the fact that enough people buy this shit to keep the rag in business.
Thoughts?
Some people like car magazines, some are into comic books, then you have your red carpet curious set, don't forget all the glamour and sci-fi junkies. I see it as just another avenue people are into.
Jay in VA
Posts: 1917 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Raleigh, North Cakalacky
Post
by Jay in VA » Apr 27, 2007 12:45 PM
DiLLiGaF - IA wrote: Where is Smithereens anyway ? Anyone ever been there?
I think it's next to Paridise and across from BFE.
keitaj
Posts: 293 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post
by keitaj » Apr 27, 2007 1:20 PM
C.R. Krieger wrote: keitaj wrote: Link's not working for me
It's not a link. It's a picture.
Click on it; it gets big; you can read it. That is all.
ahh. took 15 minutes at work, but yes, I see it now.
LA
Posts: 1560 Joined: Jan 31, 2007
Location: Winchester TN
Post
by LA » Apr 28, 2007 12:00 AM
keitaj wrote: Link's not working for me
I sure hope it's not Da Dog's fault. Hell hath no fury like Beamter Shawn when you screw up a post!
mkarkos
Posts: 385 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Foster, RI
Post
by mkarkos » Apr 28, 2007 12:12 AM
I guess I better stop using my laptop. That would really suck if it went.
KillerPM
Posts: 3201 Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:
Post
by KillerPM » Apr 28, 2007 12:22 AM
Hehe..
Great article. I have had that one for a while. Always great to read.