I have a brand new set of Esm 001 never installed. The wheels are 17x8 et35 all around. Price $600 or best offer
Old school DTM style wheel!
For pictures contact me
FS: Esm 001 17x8 et35
-
David Marmolejo
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Jan 29, 2017
- Location: Southern California
-
KrautnotRice
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Dec 28, 2014
- Location: South Carolina
Re: FS: Esm 001 17x8 et35
Are they the Silver or White color? Posting pics would really help your sale.
Also, they come in ET20 as well which would be a much better fit for E28s, and they're about $600 new with free shipping.
Also, they come in ET20 as well which would be a much better fit for E28s, and they're about $600 new with free shipping.
-
David Marmolejo
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Jan 29, 2017
- Location: Southern California
Re: FS: Esm 001 17x8 et35
Sorry I don't know how to post pictures here. Both they are silver and are 17x8 et35...I can sell them for $550 plus shipping within the US.
-- Added Jan 29, 2017 8:28 PM --
-- Added Jan 29, 2017 8:28 PM --
If interested I can send pictures through emailDavid Marmolejo wrote:Sorry I don't know how to post pictures here. Both they are silver and are 17x8 et35...I can sell them for $550 plus shipping within the US.
Re: FS: Esm 001 17x8 et35
Those offsets are better suited to 3 series.

