WTB G260/6 for 88 535i

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
Diane
Posts: 20
Joined: Apr 27, 2016
Location: Illinois

WTB G260/6 for 88 535i

Post by Diane »

WTB manual trans G260/6 with all misc. parts, pedals, linkage, hardware etc.
I will take advice on auto to manual swap I will need the entire setup, misc parts
Last edited by Diane on Jan 16, 2017 1:15 PM, edited 1 time in total.
az533
Posts: 260
Joined: Aug 24, 2012
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Re: WTB G260/6 for 88 535i

Post by az533 »

rmiddendorf
Posts: 5568
Joined: Jul 11, 2010
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: WTB G260/6 for 88 535i

Post by rmiddendorf »

Cactus has a spare G260 I think. You want the G265 though, but they're a lot more expensive. It rains G260s, but if you do go that route watch out that it has all the proper sensor holes. I think there was a variance from the B34 to the B35.
AutobahnE36
Posts: 6
Joined: Jan 17, 2017
Location: El Cajon
Contact:

Re: WTB G260/6 for 88 535i

Post by AutobahnE36 »

I have an 87 535i manual that is soon top be dismantled, I will have every part, nut and bolt needed for complete manual swap. Call me 805 835 8391 if interested.
Post Reply