WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
yurychirkov
Posts: 46
Joined: May 08, 2016
Location: Raleigh, NC

WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Post by yurychirkov »

Guys maybe someone has user's manual for original BMW Antitheft radio cassette? I'm sure it's sitting in some glove box :)
Let me know if you have one for sale.
south26
Posts: 6374
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: Kettering, OH

Re: WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Post by south26 »

I should have this. I will look.


Andy
alpinacsi
Posts: 1126
Joined: May 10, 2007
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Post by alpinacsi »

Which one? I have 4 or 5 different ones. It might help to post a picture of your unit.
yurychirkov
Posts: 46
Joined: May 08, 2016
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Post by yurychirkov »

Here is the link to picture of the unit I have.
https://goo.gl/photos/AQDtdxybpYFCRqDw6
vmi_pfdr
Posts: 39
Joined: Nov 08, 2016

Re: WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Post by vmi_pfdr »

I have the cleaner and I think is the operating manual. $10 for both!

Image
yurychirkov
Posts: 46
Joined: May 08, 2016
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Post by yurychirkov »

Looks like pages were glued, cant see the writing. Every page like that?
vmi_pfdr
Posts: 39
Joined: Nov 08, 2016

Re: WTB BMW radio cassette user's manual

Post by vmi_pfdr »

yurychirkov wrote:Looks like pages were glued, cant see the writing. Every page like that?
yea man, to be honest it's not the best condition - sorta upset, but it was really cool reading the other manuals. Not sure if you need the other manuals are not.
Post Reply