FS: Remotec Mesh wheels (3) - RARE

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
tschultz
Posts: 4157
Joined: Mar 01, 2009
Location: Denver, Colorado
Contact:

FS: Remotec Mesh wheels (3) - RARE

Post by tschultz »

I have a pair of remotec wheels for sale.

16x8 et23
Matching 3rd rear wheel, 16x9 et14

No centercap tool and no 4th wheel.

Image


16x9 wheel:

Image

Image

Image

$400 plus shipping for all 3.
Last edited by tschultz on Nov 21, 2016 2:02 PM, edited 3 times in total.
Ice Coast
Posts: 60
Joined: Jun 18, 2014
Location: Montana

Re: FS: Remotec 16x8 wheels, single 16x9

Post by Ice Coast »

Still available?
tschultz
Posts: 4157
Joined: Mar 01, 2009
Location: Denver, Colorado
Contact:

Re: FS: Remotec 16x8 wheels, single 16x9

Post by tschultz »

Yeah, I have all 3 still.



EDIT: Still looking to sell.

Will do $300 + shipping for all 3 to the continental US
Mike5eris
Posts: 1
Joined: Jan 20, 2017
Location: New York

Re: FS: Remotec Mesh wheels (3) - RARE

Post by Mike5eris »

Hey I wanna buy these where are you located at
tschultz
Posts: 4157
Joined: Mar 01, 2009
Location: Denver, Colorado
Contact:

Re: FS: Remotec Mesh wheels (3) - RARE

Post by tschultz »

Hello Mike, I still have them. Located in CO and canp ship Monday. PM me and we can discuss...

-- Added Mar 07, 2017 12:09 PM --

Single rear wheel the only item left.
Post Reply