Saving a 87' 535is from the crusher and I need a few things............
- AC compressor, compressor lines, and all mounting brackets with hardware.
- Stock air filter box, brackets, snorkel tube, and the plastic pieces behind the headlights.
- Driver's seat buckle, some wear on the button ok just not broken.
Thanks
WTB: 535 intake, ac parts, and misc. stuff
Re: WTB: 535 intake, ac parts, and misc. stuff
Have the air filter box, http://www.classicdaily.net/product/bmw ... r-housing/
behind headlight pieces,
http://www.classicdaily.net/product/e28 ... headlight/
http://www.classicdaily.net/product/e28 ... ght-cover/
no seat buckle...
I should have all the AC stuff but not sure on condition of the compressor.
feel free to email me as well. [email protected]
thanks
behind headlight pieces,
http://www.classicdaily.net/product/e28 ... headlight/
http://www.classicdaily.net/product/e28 ... ght-cover/
no seat buckle...
I should have all the AC stuff but not sure on condition of the compressor.
feel free to email me as well. [email protected]
thanks

