FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered) SOLD!!!!

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered) SOLD!!!!

Post by MR535 »

SOLD SOLD SOLD



I have a nice set of staggered bbs style 5 rc090 wheels that I'm having to let go since I've sold my Bmw e28. Wheels are in good condition no bends or cracks only small light rashes on the rears. Wheels come with bbs center caps. These style 5s are hard to find so get them while you can. Only wheels no tires

New price: 1500 shipped

Specs:
2 wheels 17x8
2wheels 17x9

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by MR535 on Mar 21, 2016 7:00 PM, edited 4 times in total.
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

Bump
Angel
Posts: 229
Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by Angel »

Don't mean to beat but I'm seems like you're wheels are overpriced. I've seen a set of pretty good ones gp for at the most 1000.
LSXBeemer
Posts: 144
Joined: Sep 20, 2014
Location: Seattle

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by LSXBeemer »

That is pretty high priced at that condition. You may want to research the going cost for those wheels in their current condition.
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

Angel wrote:Don't mean to beat but I'm seems like you're wheels are overpriced. I've seen a set of pretty good ones gp for at the most 1000.
Show me links on this which I highly doubt, I've done my research and seen staggered sets go for 2k in worst conditions than mine, my wheels are pretty clean for their age and only have light rashes on the rears. Also 2k is including shipping which is anywhere from 250-350 dollars depending where u are
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

LSXBeemer wrote:That is pretty high priced at that condition. You may want to research the going cost for those wheels in their current condition.
^^^^ see top reply, there is some wiggle room but not giving them for free just because people are looking to give a lowball offer
Angel
Posts: 229
Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by Angel »

E28CFX1 wrote:I have a full set of four OEM BMW BBS Style 5 wheels for sale. As you can see by the photos they're in very nice condition. As you know they were originally from an E39 5 Series Sport and are round and true- just recently dismounted from my car which is why they're a little dusty in the photos.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

They are 17x8 with a bolt pattern of 5x120 all around, come with original center caps as well as the cap removal tool from BMW. There is minimal curb rash on two of the wheels on the very edge (see photos), hardly noticeable once the tire is mounted. The clear coat on all wheels is great, no peeling or damage whatsoever. They have been adult own and have been well-cared for.

Price is $875 shipped in the lower 48, or $750 local pick up OBO. Local sales take precedence. Wiling to trade for Euro bumpers and hardware. Please PM directly if interested and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience. Thanks for looking!

Fox
Denver, CO
Better description, better condition, and just a better deal all the way around. Plus they will actually fit under the fenders without any modification.
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by Kyle in NO »

Those aren't a staggered set, sir.
RondoAcapriccio
Posts: 408
Joined: Jan 21, 2012

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by RondoAcapriccio »

I am not going to talk about whether or not the price is right or not, there is enough of that in this thread.

I will say this, look at ANY quality wheel, at 9 or 10" width, and you are looking to pay much more $$ its just the way it is.

Some people want wider wheels and you have to pay to play, if you aren't about it then move on.
Angel
Posts: 229
Joined: Apr 07, 2013
Location: Modesto, CA

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by Angel »

Okay okay.

quote="recaro18"]Great condition..currently on my E28 M5...Selling to fund new wheels..

17x8 ET20 fronts
17x9 ET19 rears

No tires included..attached are pictures of the wheels still mounted on the car..will take individual pictures of the wheels after I dismount the tires..

$1500 and pretty firm..



Ric
[email protected]

Image

Image

Image[/quote] :cool:


Given that, I didn't realize how rare a staggered set of style 5's were. The thread posted was from 2008 so maybe these have gone up in price.

With that being said, disregard my initial comment and glws
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by Kyle in NO »

"These were only $1500 7 years ago!"

:facepalm:
emwexler
Posts: 210
Joined: Apr 21, 2015
Location: Charlotte NC

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by emwexler »

I just bought a set for $550 in Charlotte. Plenty in that range between here n Atlanta...
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

emwexler wrote:I just bought a set for $550 in Charlotte. Plenty in that range between here n Atlanta...
Obviously these guys are not ready my thread properly and think I'm selling a set of average rc090 17x8 smh

If you are not interested in buying them simply move on, my wheel my price like i said there is wiggle room and it's including shipping but I'm not giving the wheels away
emwexler
Posts: 210
Joined: Apr 21, 2015
Location: Charlotte NC

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by emwexler »

People in jail want out too
Merry Christmas
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

emwexler wrote:People in jail want out too
Merry Christmas
This guy here
1 OF 30 M5
Posts: 53
Joined: Nov 02, 2009
Location: Houston, TX

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by 1 OF 30 M5 »

Nice wheels
The price is right. Glws
jay
Posts: 983
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Beaverton, Or

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by jay »

emwexler wrote:I just bought a set for $550 in Charlotte. Plenty in that range between here n Atlanta...
Can you post a link to a staggered set of these wheels for sale in that price range? If I was a betting man, I'd bet you can't do it.

OP, good luck with sale. I hope you get near your asking price.

Now I remember why I don't come around here too much. People need to learn to read before touching a keyboard.
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by Kyle in NO »

There are some dense people in this thread, for sure.
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

1 OF 30 M5 wrote:Nice wheels
The price is right. Glws
Thanks really appreciate it
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

jay wrote:
emwexler wrote:I just bought a set for $550 in Charlotte. Plenty in that range between here n Atlanta...
Can you post a link to a staggered set of these wheels for sale in that price range? If I was a betting man, I'd bet you can't do it.

OP, good luck with sale. I hope you get near your asking price.

Now I remember why I don't come around here too much. People need to learn to read before touching a keyboard.
Thanks and I hear that lol
austin_caccavo
Posts: 262
Joined: Feb 16, 2014
Location: Sacramento, California

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by austin_caccavo »

I always appreciate seeing a set of staggered style 5's around. Definitely a rare thing to find for sale!
E9er
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 08, 2010

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by E9er »

Very hard to find staggered 17 inch style 5s. I have a set on my e9 and it took me over a year to find them.

Price is fair - GLWS
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

austin_caccavo wrote:I always appreciate seeing a set of staggered style 5's around. Definitely a rare thing to find for sale!
Thanks man a lot don't appreciate that
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

E9er wrote:Very hard to find staggered 17 inch style 5s. I have a set on my e9 and it took me over a year to find them.

Price is fair - GLWS
Nice would like to see that!! Thanks
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

Bump
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

Bump
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

Don't be afraid to make offers the worst thing I can say is no

Thanks
MR535
Posts: 80
Joined: Apr 15, 2014

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by MR535 »

Bump
Hffvdbl
Posts: 420
Joined: Nov 21, 2011
Location: DFW TX

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by Hffvdbl »

I love mine, and yes they are rare! I think that your price with shipping included is not off base at all. ImageImage
GLWS
cwomike
Posts: 312
Joined: Apr 26, 2008
Location: Rockledge, FL

Re: FS: BBS RC090 style 5 wheels (staggered)

Post by cwomike »

What wheels would you change over to? They suit the car so well I'm interested to know what you go to.
Post Reply