WTB Front Pass Strut Housing

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
kodomokid
Posts: 17
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: SF Bay Area

WTB Front Pass Strut Housing

Post by kodomokid »

Hi All,

I am looking for a used strut housing for the passenger side of an '86 535i. Need one that has all tabs and mounts still intact. I'm in the San Francisco area.

Thanks!
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: WTB Front Pass Strut Housing

Post by ElGuappo »

Hit the yard. $40
kodomokid
Posts: 17
Joined: Feb 25, 2015
Location: SF Bay Area

Re: WTB Front Pass Strut Housing

Post by kodomokid »

Found one actually and paid for it this morning. So I am good now.

Not that I am blaming my wife now, but most of the weekend is devoted to her if I get in a couple hours of fishing in the morning. So being able to hit a pick and pull is not as easy. Is there a good bmw centered one in the Bay Area? There used be a couple good vw specific ones in Seattle where I grew up. All closed now though :(
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: WTB Front Pass Strut Housing

Post by ElGuappo »

Check out www.row52.com
Post Reply