Selling the below Zender body kit (front spoiler, side skirts and rear lower valance). Note the front spoiler has two cracks on the lower edge, one right in the middle and then one on passenger side edge. I tried to highlight the cracks in the pictures. The side skirts and rear valance have no cracks. The previous owner had a cheap paint job on the whole car including the body kit so it will need repainting as well. Not sure what to charge for the kit as I searched but didn't find comparables so make me an offer. I would prefer local pickup in the San Francisco bay area, but will consider shipping. The body kit has been sitting in my side yard for a few months, so apologies for the mud/dirt on the images.
Note that shipping will be ridiculously expensive due to the oversize. Fedex quoted me $192 to ship ground to Southern CA from the SF Bay Area.
I also added pics of the body kit installed on the car as I got a couple of requests for those pics as well
Front Spoiler Images



Rear Valance




Side Skirts

Images when it was installed on the car (6+ months ago)





