Glosshaus Products

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
JW in VaBeach
Posts: 670
Joined: Aug 23, 2008
Location: Virginia Beach Va.

Glosshaus Products

Post by JW in VaBeach »

Where can I purchase these? Tried on line Email and phone number to no avail.
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22376
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Re: Glosshaus Products

Post by Shawn D. »

Well, there hasn't been any activity on their Facebook page for over a year, either. Probably defunct.
m-racer
Posts: 5274
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Tampa Bay Florida

Post by m-racer »

Hmm. Lee, the owner used to come to this site occasionally. He is an E24 guy. I like the products. His website, Glosshaus.com is still up and running but I got an error when I tried to order something. He is listed as a sponsor for Sharkfest, so I would say he's still in biz, but obviously not keeping up with his media.
Last edited by m-racer on Feb 28, 2012 9:50 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Duke
Posts: 9986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Post by Duke »

I bought some detail spray from him recently and he sent me some free microfiber towels.

Great guy, great products. It's all I use on my car.
Last edited by Duke on Feb 28, 2012 1:49 PM, edited 1 time in total.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

Jerry he attends Vintage as well. He might be there again this year. Maybe Contact Scott Sturdy to see if he is on the vendor list?
m-racer
Posts: 5274
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Tampa Bay Florida

Post by m-racer »

Or instead of bugging Scott, we could check the link in the sticky. Glosshaus is a sponsor of the Vintage this year as well.
JW in VaBeach
Posts: 670
Joined: Aug 23, 2008
Location: Virginia Beach Va.

post topic

Post by JW in VaBeach »

Thanks All. Need the products to prepare the M5 for The Vintage. I'll keep trying.
Bill in MN
Posts: 1718
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: The Boonies, Mn
Contact:

Post by Bill in MN »

What ever happened to Icehaus Dave?
John in VA
Posts: 5367
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Leesburg, VA

Post by John in VA »

Mark 88/M5 Houston
Posts: 8548
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Far North Houston

Post by Mark 88/M5 Houston »

Bill in MN wrote:What ever happened to Icehaus Dave?
Last I heard, I remember him being over in the Austin / San Antonio area.
JW in VaBeach
Posts: 670
Joined: Aug 23, 2008
Location: Virginia Beach Va.

post topic

Post by JW in VaBeach »

John in VA wrote:Try [email protected].
Thanks John. Spoke with him by phone today. Problem solved.
clongo
Posts: 1050
Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

Re: post topic

Post by clongo »

JW in VaBeach wrote:
John in VA wrote:Try [email protected].
Thanks John. Spoke with him by phone today. Problem solved.
I was just at Lee's house last weekend wrenching on his M6. I know he has been really busy lately with work. Glad you got it resolved!
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

I need a car worthy of GlossHaus products.
535is-pa
Posts: 1944
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: south central PA

Post by 535is-pa »

are these guys really out of business?


crap now i need an alternative i was going to go all out on my e36 and clean the crap out of it, i was waiting for spring... :(
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

1st 5er wrote:I need a car worthy of GlossHaus products.
That just changed. ;)
Post Reply