Alright, so who is...

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Alright, so who is...

Post by 1st 5er »

... this new member, Searchy? Image
Nanajoth
Posts: 1554
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Location: TX

Post by Nanajoth »

:rofl:


I am guessing its the same as Slammy McSlamsworth
Brendan P
Posts: 209
Joined: Sep 19, 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post by Brendan P »

You should use the search function to find out. ;)
rmiddendorf
Posts: 5568
Joined: Jul 11, 2010
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by rmiddendorf »

He is a very smart, wise, intelligent, fit and handsome man.
leadphut
Posts: 4499
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland, OR

Post by leadphut »

he/she has made 3 posts!
demetk
Posts: 8433
Joined: Aug 09, 2007
Location: CT, USA

Post by demetk »

leadphut wrote:he/she has made 3 posts!
Wish I had 3 posts, then I'd be anonymous rather than famous and always in the limelight.
Post Reply