WTB: Euro Headlight Parts

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
BuzzBomb
Posts: 1675
Joined: Aug 21, 2011
Location: SoCal

WTB: Euro Headlight Parts

Post by BuzzBomb »

I just need a set (2 each) of # 12, 13 and 22, shipped to CA zip 92701
Image
wkohler
Posts: 50941
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I have those. Let me dig them out tomorrow.
BuzzBomb
Posts: 1675
Joined: Aug 21, 2011
Location: SoCal

Post by BuzzBomb »

wkohler wrote:I have those. Let me dig them out tomorrow.
Oh, you always say the right thing.
wkohler
Posts: 50941
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

The only thing I don't think I have are bulbs (at least good ones) for the city light sockets. I just saw all this stuff last week, so I know where it is. ;)
BuzzBomb
Posts: 1675
Joined: Aug 21, 2011
Location: SoCal

Post by BuzzBomb »

wkohler wrote:The only thing I don't think I have are bulbs (at least good ones) for the city light sockets. I just saw all this stuff last week, so I know where it is. ;)
Bulbs are already bought. They just need a place for me to stick 'em. (this was a free one for all of you who can't resist saying something...)
NINA85
Posts: 171
Joined: Jun 20, 2011
Location: Groton, CT

Post by NINA85 »

does anybody have a part number to 18? Thanks
beanzermin
Posts: 405
Joined: Feb 18, 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post by beanzermin »

I could use #18 as well!
BuzzBomb
Posts: 1675
Joined: Aug 21, 2011
Location: SoCal

Post by BuzzBomb »

Everyone:
#18 "Bushing" averages around $1.75 each and regularly stocked at most dealers.
NINA85
Posts: 171
Joined: Jun 20, 2011
Location: Groton, CT

Post by NINA85 »

yes but what is the part number? im having trouble finding because of that missing information.
BuzzBomb
Posts: 1675
Joined: Aug 21, 2011
Location: SoCal

Post by BuzzBomb »

NINA85 wrote:yes but what is the part number? im having trouble finding because of that missing information.
63 12 1 369 833
BuzzBomb
Posts: 1675
Joined: Aug 21, 2011
Location: SoCal

Post by BuzzBomb »

wkohler wrote:I have those. Let me dig them out tomorrow.
As usual, Mr K helps out those less fortunate with hard to find parts. Thank You Sir.
For now on, your name is Special K. Ya know, like the cereal.
Post Reply