And we call ourselves civilized.....

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

mooseheadm5 wrote:Bimmerguy2002 Hernandez is as white as I am.
I lol'd a lil.
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

slammin_e28 wrote:
mooseheadm5 wrote:Bimmerguy2002 Hernandez is as white as I am.
I lol'd a lil.
i lol'd a lot.
Image

GG is beyond ignorant. Alright you got me, im white, im a middle class overprivileged successful white guy, i cant fool anyone.

ImageImageImage
dolomiti
Posts: 943
Joined: Aug 09, 2008
Location: (Rice) University Place/Southhampton

Post by dolomiti »

on a side note, Sarah Palin is an idiot...
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

I'm back from my bike ride and this thread is still GHAY!

:deadhorse:

Gonna hit the garage and that "special" drawer in my toolbox. . .Y'all come with?
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

The Outlaw JOSEY WALES in 10.
Mark 88/M5 Houston
Posts: 8548
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Far North Houston

Post by Mark 88/M5 Houston »

1st 5er wrote:Civilized people know how to get along.
It's a two way street.
One way runs towards admitting when wrong, asking to be forgiven, then refraining from repeating the offense.
The opposite direction, which is the harder road to travel, is granting forgiveness whether it's been asked for or not.
Quoted for truth and hopefully to get it read again.
alijonny
Posts: 5612
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by alijonny »

Is this all happening because I was pissed about an eBay bid gone sour?

Did I make grey ghost a more frustrated person?

Is this what we have come to?

I like good looking women, I think you guys do too.

Since we are talking race, which of you is gay? We need full disclosure on this site.

Nomoresecretsonmye28.com.com for the sake of e28s, because this is why BMW designed the car. They predicted this to happen. I have proof, send money now.
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

1st 5er wrote:Civilized people know how to get along.
It's a two way street.
One way runs towards admitting when wrong, asking to be forgiven, then refraining from repeating the offense.
The opposite direction, which is the harder road to travel, is granting forgiveness whether it's been asked for or not.
Preacher friend of mine refers to this as Grace.

I'm enjoying the discussion at any rate, although its rather circular at this point.
Mark 88/M5 Houston
Posts: 8548
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Far North Houston

Post by Mark 88/M5 Houston »

alijonny wrote:Is this all happening because I was pissed about an eBay bid gone sour?

Did I make grey ghost a more frustrated person?

Is this what we have come to?

I like good looking women, I think you guys do too.

Since we are talking race, which of you is gay? We need full disclosure on this site.

Nomoresecretsonmye28.com.com for the sake of e28s, because this is why BMW designed the car. They predicted this to happen. I have proof, send money now.
I'm definitely not gay.
davintosh
Posts: 13965
Joined: Jan 28, 2009
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Post by davintosh »

dolomiti wrote:on a side note, Joe Biden is an idiot...
There. Fixed. Yer welcome.
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

Watchin' Family Guy as we speak. Whatcha'll doin' this Friday night?
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

Who's not gay? Line up! And not behind one another. . .

1) Oldskool
alijonny
Posts: 5612
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by alijonny »

Fuck Friday nights, fuck night...making me get on here and post things when I should be out enjoying life.

I think we need to make more subforums in general conversation so we may specify what type of generality may be expected.

I am not gay, though I am not against gay people. God will be the judge, not me. Only god knows what is right. I do my best to be a good person, in person. Fuck the rest online. Unless I want to buy something from you. But after I buy it, fuck you. Whatever.

I still have not eaten dinner. And I keep thinking about contacting Brian about a rear euro bumper, but I'm unsure of how he will take it since he no longer does big deals for mye28.

Then I think Steve at blunt tech, but I have never contacted him. I've been lazy in looking up proper info to contact him for an inquiry.

I realized that the continental belt on my m5 was the culprit for the chirping I had. Glad I didn't order a new tensioner assembly. I put a gates micro-v on and called it macaroni, but not before trying a similar sized pulley from a junk Hyundai engine we have at the shop. Go figure, they would use the same supplier to make a non available part from the BMW parts counter. Silly german Koreans.
slimdevil27
Posts: 935
Joined: Nov 12, 2011
Location: WA

Post by slimdevil27 »

There is forgiveness and second chances in this world.
:puke:
Doesn't excuse the crime, but these are still people.
No, they're not. They are rabid fucking dogs who will do it over and over and over again. Here kids, meet Cugo. They are a disease, how many of our children, how many sisters and mothers do YOU want to sacrifice for your bullshit justifications? How many for your twisted sense of forgiveness? Your fucked up mentality is irresponsible to humanity at the least and absolutely deadly and destructive to the sanctity of life.

The one thing above all else that God gave us is free will. You can think anything you want, and do anything you want. However, you are judged by the decisions you make and responsible for your actions. I have no problem holding them accountable for their actions, because I believe God would agree, if not..I'll take my chances, Sodom and Gomorrah ring a bell?

The founding tenants of our Constitution are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The enumeration of our rights are in line with protecting our free will, every single one supports it.

Life? Pedophiles rob their victims of the life they could have had. A life without the emotional and physical trauma that they inflict. There are no reparations that can be made for that life that was taken, the innocence completely destroyed, and the sense of self so fundamentally violated. It is a breach of their entire being, on every level.

Liberty? Where is the freedom in fear? Where is the justice in "time served for good behavior" and "6 months probation". Where is the pursuit of happiness when every intimate relationship from then on is compromised, if even possible. Your society allows such a breach to happen, repeatedly, and encourages the behavior by turning these rabid dogs loose on society to do it again.

Last time I checked, Treason was punishable by death. They are a traitor to every aspect of what this nation was founded on and every single principle of civilized society.
Do you think punishments like those you listed are representative of a first-world republic?
Yes, I do. And further more it is supportive of what you call civilized. In civilized society all are equal under the law. The strong do not rule by force over the meek. 70 year old grandmas opinions/life/well being are no less important than 6'2" 250 lbs body builder guys are. Yet when said guy decides, of his own free will, to violate grandmas well being, life, denying her free will, he, by his own choice, has revoked his civilized status, and in effect is working in direct opposition to the tenants of civilization. Since he chose not to participate in a civilized society then he should be eliminated from it, in order to preserve it.
You made some pretty aggressive, and in my eyes, draconian statements about what punishments those convicted should face.
So because you are a pussy you would rather that punishment pass on to their next victim? Because of your screwed up "forgiveness", "all get along", "oh humanity" mentality another child should be brutally violated? To what, appease your stupidity? Your mentality turns the sanctity of life into cannon fodder.

My mercy, my pity, my compassion and empathy lie with the victim and future victims. I can see the vestiges of humanity in predators, how twisted and distorted they are, but their actions preclude any compassion whatsoever. Yes it's a sad state, it's tragic what was done to them and I am compassionate, but the second they make the choice to do it to others any feeling for them is revoked. Sympathy, forgiveness and empathy to these cretins is YOU condoning and perpetuating their behavior.
And when you consider that most child abusers were themselves abused as well, you start to realize the profound complexities involved with this behavior.
So the longer you procrastinate and hold so tightly to your "morals", the more children get abused? The longer you pussy foot around, the more predators in the making there are going to be? Let me get this straight if we, starting today were to put to death every predator on every list, then no more kids would suffer, every would be predator would seek help or face certain death, there by further reducing this problem, and any future predators would be eliminated when caught, there by not creating any more........seems to me this problem would all but disappear in the next 10-20 years. Hmm kill a piece of trash or torture an innocent child? Wow, that's so profoundly complex.......

Here's perspective for you: "There is forgiveness and second chances in this world, it doesn't excuse the crime, but these are still people."

You sit down and explain your justifications to a child who has just been molested. If you can do that, I want no part of what your idea of humanity and civilization is......



Grey ghost...+100....on this topic....

As for the racial.....I don't care what color you or anyone else is. I judge you, and all others, by the content of your character, which judging by your posts is not lacking. MY opinion? There are white people and white trash, there are black people and there are niggers, there are Hispanic or Latino and there are spics. No race is able to escape the trash and flotsam of humanity, each one has low life pieces of crap that are absolutely despicable. It is to these people, of each race, that slurs are directed. It's absolutely ignorant to defend a race as a whole or to judge it as a whole by these pieces of human garbage. The offensive aspect is being compared in any way to that trash, even if it is only by skin color. I'll have to take your word on the "n" word and it's significance, but when someone says "redneck piece of white trash" I assume that's who they mean, the wife beating, KKK loving, pig squealing type.... and it doesn't reflect on me as a person. The same way nigger for me equates to gang bangin low life thug. I'm not disputing the historical context, just the modern use or understanding. It's rather hard to take it seriously when gang bangin thugs call each other that all the time, frankly I couldn't agree with them more. Does that opinion reflect on any other black man I know? No, it doesn't, they're men not pieces of shit.

For what it's worth, my neighbor is a Black man. He's a great guy, ex military MP, and yes a college degree. We share the same views on a quite a few things, family, sense of justice, etc. Without a doubt, out of anyone else around here, I'd want him at my back, probably because we're both gun nuts, but more than that....he's a good man and a trusted friend. Do I give two shits that he's black? No, doesn't make one bit of difference. Do I make fun of him for it? Absolutely, and he can dish it as well as he takes it, but that target is a given.... to easy....unless we're talking about his Volvo wagon...with race seats....then it's fair game.

You want to call him a nigger? Nothing could be further from the truth, knowing him he'd probably laugh in your stupid face, push it further and I have no doubt he'd proceed to rearrange you so that your head was permanently inserted where it belonged. You'd do well to think twice and do it where I can't hear it, otherwise I'll very promptly put my foot in your ass. Better yet....start running, cause his Remington tactical in .308, McMillan stock.......how fast can you do the 1000 yard dash? You'd best start channeling some Forrest Gump......

How's this for perception/ paradigm shift
....It's a comforting thought for me to know there's an armed black man 30 yards from my back porch.
Put that in your pipe, way to go mass media, you so win.

As far as bimmerguy....take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure that's how he sees it, as ignorant as that perception is, and the 95% represents what he sees out on the street, bangin , hustling and whatever, while the other 500% are busy working their ass off like anyone else or at home with their families. Frankly, I think he woke up wearing his ass on the wrong end, but it happens to the best of us sometimes.
mechacode
Posts: 692
Joined: Jan 28, 2011
Location: Wi

Post by mechacode »

Bimmerguy2002 wrote:What if you, a young virile stud at the prime age of 13, are seduced by a much older woman? Is it still illegal? It in fact is not.
By the logic in this thread, she should have her vagina sewn shut and her breasts removed.

In the same line of logic, peeping toms should have their eyes cut out with rusty spoons, adulterers should have their penises forcibly removed via rope and horse, every thief should have their arms removed via chainsaw, and tailgaters should be strapped in as crash test dummies.

It's 2012, not 1500. We have a system of laws, granted some are wrong and some are way off base but there are laws and they generally do fairly well at keeping people in line.
slimdevil27
Posts: 935
Joined: Nov 12, 2011
Location: WA

Post by slimdevil27 »

Bimmerguy2002 wrote:
What if you, a young virile stud at the prime age of 13, are seduced by a much older woman? Is it still illegal? It in fact is not.
Score.....what if..I bring the popcorn?
alijonny
Posts: 5612
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by alijonny »

slimdevil27 wrote:
There is forgiveness and second chances in this world.
:puke:
Doesn't excuse the crime, but these are still people.
No, they're not. They are rabid fucking dogs who will do it over and over and over again. Here kids, meet Cugo. They are a disease, how many of our children, how many sisters and mothers do YOU want to sacrifice for your bullshit justifications? How many for your twisted sense of forgiveness? Your fucked up mentality is irresponsible to humanity at the least and absolutely deadly and destructive to the sanctity of life.

The one thing above all else that God gave us is free will. You can think anything you want, and do anything you want. However, you are judged by the decisions you make and responsible for your actions. I have no problem holding them accountable for their actions, because I believe God would agree, if not..I'll take my chances, Sodom and Gomorrah ring a bell?

The founding tenants of our Constitution are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The enumeration of our rights are in line with protecting our free will, every single one supports it.

Life? Pedophiles rob their victims of the life they could have had. A life without the emotional and physical trauma that they inflict. There are no reparations that can be made for that life that was taken, the innocence completely destroyed, and the sense of self so fundamentally violated. It is a breach of their entire being, on every level.

Liberty? Where is the freedom in fear? Where is the justice in "time served for good behavior" and "6 months probation". Where is the pursuit of happiness when every intimate relationship from then on is compromised, if even possible. Your society allows such a breach to happen, repeatedly, and encourages the behavior by turning these rabid dogs loose on society to do it again.

Last time I checked, Treason was punishable by death. They are a traitor to every aspect of what this nation was founded on and every single principle of civilized society.
Do you think punishments like those you listed are representative of a first-world republic?
Yes, I do. And further more it is supportive of what you call civilized. In civilized society all are equal under the law. The strong do not rule by force over the meek. 70 year old grandmas opinions/life/well being are no less important than 6'2" 250 lbs body builder guys are. Yet when said guy decides, of his own free will, to violate grandmas well being, life, denying her free will, he, by his own choice, has revoked his civilized status, and in effect is working in direct opposition to the tenants of civilization. Since he chose not to participate in a civilized society then he should be eliminated from it, in order to preserve it.
You made some pretty aggressive, and in my eyes, draconian statements about what punishments those convicted should face.
So because you are a pussy you would rather that punishment pass on to their next victim? Because of your screwed up "forgiveness", "all get along", "oh humanity" mentality another child should be brutally violated? To what, appease your stupidity? Your mentality turns the sanctity of life into cannon fodder.

My mercy, my pity, my compassion and empathy lie with the victim and future victims. I can see the vestiges of humanity in predators, how twisted and distorted they are, but their actions preclude any compassion whatsoever. Yes it's a sad state, it's tragic what was done to them and I am compassionate, but the second they make the choice to do it to others any feeling for them is revoked. Sympathy, forgiveness and empathy to these cretins is YOU condoning and perpetuating their behavior.
And when you consider that most child abusers were themselves abused as well, you start to realize the profound complexities involved with this behavior.
So the longer you procrastinate and hold so tightly to your "morals", the more children get abused? The longer you pussy foot around, the more predators in the making there are going to be? Let me get this straight if we, starting today were to put to death every predator on every list, then no more kids would suffer, every would be predator would seek help or face certain death, there by further reducing this problem, and any future predators would be eliminated when caught, there by not creating any more........seems to me this problem would all but disappear in the next 10-20 years. Hmm kill a piece of trash or torture an innocent child? Wow, that's so profoundly complex.......

Here's perspective for you: "There is forgiveness and second chances in this world, it doesn't excuse the crime, but these are still people."

You sit down and explain your justifications to a child who has just been molested. If you can do that, I want no part of what your idea of humanity and civilization is......



Grey ghost...+100....on this topic....

As for the racial.....I don't care what color you or anyone else is. I judge you, and all others, by the content of your character, which judging by your posts is not lacking. MY opinion? There are white people and white trash, there are black people and there are niggers, there are Hispanic or Latino and there are spics. No race is able to escape the trash and flotsam of humanity, each one has low life pieces of crap that are absolutely despicable. It is to these people, of each race, that slurs are directed. It's absolutely ignorant to defend a race as a whole or to judge it as a whole by these pieces of human garbage. The offensive aspect is being compared in any way to that trash, even if it is only by skin color. I'll have to take your word on the "n" word and it's significance, but when someone says "redneck piece of white trash" I assume that's who they mean, the wife beating, KKK loving, pig squealing type.... and it doesn't reflect on me as a person. The same way nigger for me equates to gang bangin low life thug. I'm not disputing the historical context, just the modern use or understanding. It's rather hard to take it seriously when gang bangin thugs call each other that all the time, frankly I couldn't agree with them more. Does that opinion reflect on any other black man I know? No, it doesn't, they're men not pieces of shit.

For what it's worth, my neighbor is a Black man. He's a great guy, ex military MP, and yes a college degree. We share the same views on a quite a few things, family, sense of justice, etc. Without a doubt, out of anyone else around here, I'd want him at my back, probably because we're both gun nuts, but more than that....he's a good man and a trusted friend. Do I give two shits that he's black? No, doesn't make one bit of difference. Do I make fun of him for it? Absolutely, and he can dish it as well as he takes it, but that target is a given.... to easy....unless we're talking about his Volvo wagon...with race seats....then it's fair game.

You want to call him a nigger? Nothing could be further from the truth, knowing him he'd probably laugh in your stupid face, push it further and I have no doubt he'd proceed to rearrange you so that your head was permanently inserted where it belonged. You'd do well to think twice and do it where I can't hear it, otherwise I'll very promptly put my foot in your ass. Better yet....start running, cause his Remington tactical in .308, McMillan stock.......how fast can you do the 1000 yard dash? You'd best start channeling some Forrest Gump......

How's this for perception/ paradigm shift
....It's a comforting thought for me to know there's an armed black man 30 yards from my back porch.
Put that in your pipe, way to go mass media, you so win.

As far as bimmerguy....take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure that's how he sees it, as ignorant as that perception is, and the 95% represents what he sees out on the street, bangin , hustling and whatever, while the other 500% are busy working their ass off like anyone else or at home with their families. Frankly, I think he woke up wearing his ass on the wrong end, but it happens to the best of us sometimes.
And with this post, I am calling the thread. No need for more talk, this sums it all up very well.
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

slimdevil27 wrote:Bimmerguy2002 wrote:
What if you, a young virile stud at the prime age of 13, are seduced by a much older woman? Is it still illegal? It in fact is not.
Score.....what if..I bring the popcorn?
She probably wants us to pay for her contraception as well.
alijonny
Posts: 5612
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by alijonny »

slimdevil27 wrote:
There is forgiveness and second chances in this world.
:puke:
Doesn't excuse the crime, but these are still people.
No, they're not. They are rabid fucking dogs who will do it over and over and over again. Here kids, meet Cugo. They are a disease, how many of our children, how many sisters and mothers do YOU want to sacrifice for your bullshit justifications? How many for your twisted sense of forgiveness? Your fucked up mentality is irresponsible to humanity at the least and absolutely deadly and destructive to the sanctity of life.

The one thing above all else that God gave us is free will. You can think anything you want, and do anything you want. However, you are judged by the decisions you make and responsible for your actions. I have no problem holding them accountable for their actions, because I believe God would agree, if not..I'll take my chances, Sodom and Gomorrah ring a bell?

The founding tenants of our Constitution are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The enumeration of our rights are in line with protecting our free will, every single one supports it.

Life? Pedophiles rob their victims of the life they could have had. A life without the emotional and physical trauma that they inflict. There are no reparations that can be made for that life that was taken, the innocence completely destroyed, and the sense of self so fundamentally violated. It is a breach of their entire being, on every level.

Liberty? Where is the freedom in fear? Where is the justice in "time served for good behavior" and "6 months probation". Where is the pursuit of happiness when every intimate relationship from then on is compromised, if even possible. Your society allows such a breach to happen, repeatedly, and encourages the behavior by turning these rabid dogs loose on society to do it again.

Last time I checked, Treason was punishable by death. They are a traitor to every aspect of what this nation was founded on and every single principle of civilized society.
Do you think punishments like those you listed are representative of a first-world republic?
Yes, I do. And further more it is supportive of what you call civilized. In civilized society all are equal under the law. The strong do not rule by force over the meek. 70 year old grandmas opinions/life/well being are no less important than 6'2" 250 lbs body builder guys are. Yet when said guy decides, of his own free will, to violate grandmas well being, life, denying her free will, he, by his own choice, has revoked his civilized status, and in effect is working in direct opposition to the tenants of civilization. Since he chose not to participate in a civilized society then he should be eliminated from it, in order to preserve it.
You made some pretty aggressive, and in my eyes, draconian statements about what punishments those convicted should face.
So because you are a pussy you would rather that punishment pass on to their next victim? Because of your screwed up "forgiveness", "all get along", "oh humanity" mentality another child should be brutally violated? To what, appease your stupidity? Your mentality turns the sanctity of life into cannon fodder.

My mercy, my pity, my compassion and empathy lie with the victim and future victims. I can see the vestiges of humanity in predators, how twisted and distorted they are, but their actions preclude any compassion whatsoever. Yes it's a sad state, it's tragic what was done to them and I am compassionate, but the second they make the choice to do it to others any feeling for them is revoked. Sympathy, forgiveness and empathy to these cretins is YOU condoning and perpetuating their behavior.
And when you consider that most child abusers were themselves abused as well, you start to realize the profound complexities involved with this behavior.
So the longer you procrastinate and hold so tightly to your "morals", the more children get abused? The longer you pussy foot around, the more predators in the making there are going to be? Let me get this straight if we, starting today were to put to death every predator on every list, then no more kids would suffer, every would be predator would seek help or face certain death, there by further reducing this problem, and any future predators would be eliminated when caught, there by not creating any more........seems to me this problem would all but disappear in the next 10-20 years. Hmm kill a piece of trash or torture an innocent child? Wow, that's so profoundly complex.......

Here's perspective for you: "There is forgiveness and second chances in this world, it doesn't excuse the crime, but these are still people."

You sit down and explain your justifications to a child who has just been molested. If you can do that, I want no part of what your idea of humanity and civilization is......



Grey ghost...+100....on this topic....

As for the racial.....I don't care what color you or anyone else is. I judge you, and all others, by the content of your character, which judging by your posts is not lacking. MY opinion? There are white people and white trash, there are black people and there are niggers, there are Hispanic or Latino and there are spics. No race is able to escape the trash and flotsam of humanity, each one has low life pieces of crap that are absolutely despicable. It is to these people, of each race, that slurs are directed. It's absolutely ignorant to defend a race as a whole or to judge it as a whole by these pieces of human garbage. The offensive aspect is being compared in any way to that trash, even if it is only by skin color. I'll have to take your word on the "n" word and it's significance, but when someone says "redneck piece of white trash" I assume that's who they mean, the wife beating, KKK loving, pig squealing type.... and it doesn't reflect on me as a person. The same way nigger for me equates to gang bangin low life thug. I'm not disputing the historical context, just the modern use or understanding. It's rather hard to take it seriously when gang bangin thugs call each other that all the time, frankly I couldn't agree with them more. Does that opinion reflect on any other black man I know? No, it doesn't, they're men not pieces of shit.

For what it's worth, my neighbor is a Black man. He's a great guy, ex military MP, and yes a college degree. We share the same views on a quite a few things, family, sense of justice, etc. Without a doubt, out of anyone else around here, I'd want him at my back, probably because we're both gun nuts, but more than that....he's a good man and a trusted friend. Do I give two shits that he's black? No, doesn't make one bit of difference. Do I make fun of him for it? Absolutely, and he can dish it as well as he takes it, but that target is a given.... to easy....unless we're talking about his Volvo wagon...with race seats....then it's fair game.

You want to call him a nigger? Nothing could be further from the truth, knowing him he'd probably laugh in your stupid face, push it further and I have no doubt he'd proceed to rearrange you so that your head was permanently inserted where it belonged. You'd do well to think twice and do it where I can't hear it, otherwise I'll very promptly put my foot in your ass. Better yet....start running, cause his Remington tactical in .308, McMillan stock.......how fast can you do the 1000 yard dash? You'd best start channeling some Forrest Gump......

How's this for perception/ paradigm shift
....It's a comforting thought for me to know there's an armed black man 30 yards from my back porch.
Put that in your pipe, way to go mass media, you so win.

As far as bimmerguy....take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure that's how he sees it, as ignorant as that perception is, and the 95% represents what he sees out on the street, bangin , hustling and whatever, while the other 500% are busy working their ass off like anyone else or at home with their families. Frankly, I think he woke up wearing his ass on the wrong end, but it happens to the best of us sometimes.
And with this post, I am calling the thread. No need for more talk, this sums it all up very well.
dolomiti
Posts: 943
Joined: Aug 09, 2008
Location: (Rice) University Place/Southhampton

Post by dolomiti »

davintosh wrote:
dolomiti wrote:on a side note, Joe Biden is an idiot...
There. Fixed. Yer welcome.
I have no problem with that statement either :)
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

Sorry I missed the shitstorm*, folks. Forgot my shit umbrella.

I gotta give special props to Matt for that short lob. He really went for that one. Too bad your backhand went wide ...


* My autocorrect substituted 'history' for 'shitstorm'! :rofl:
slimdevil27
Posts: 935
Joined: Nov 12, 2011
Location: WA

Post by slimdevil27 »

slimdevil27 wrote:
Bimmerguy2002 wrote:
Quote:
What if you, a young virile stud at the prime age of 13, are seduced by a much older woman? Is it still illegal? It in fact is not.


Score.....what if..I bring the popcorn?
She probably wants us to pay for her contraception as well.
Don't do that, where would she get her next date.
grey ghost
Posts: 3041
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: South Boston VA

Post by grey ghost »

For those for you who function in this world with your eyes open, thanks for understanding what I say and the points that I have made.
Good luck to the rest of you, you will need it.
We are all have the right to our feelings, but, don't spread your shit on my sandwich please.....
Open your mind, and hearts to people as humans first.

As for those who hunt little boys, they should be killed, plain and simple.
No excuses, no need to waste my tax dollar, there is enough waste already, a can of gas and a lighter is all we need to waste on them.
Let their burning in hell start on earth.
Post Reply