FS: Hartge 16" staggered set - 6 wheels (SOLD!!)
-
JW in VaBeach
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Aug 23, 2008
- Location: Virginia Beach Va.
post topic
Purchased a set of closed face Alpina's thinking that they would look better than the Hartge type "A"s. Didn't happen.
Put the Hartge back on the M5. Alpina's relegated to the E12
Put the Hartge back on the M5. Alpina's relegated to the E12
The Hartge emblems
Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
-
Das_Prachtstrasse
- Posts: 5616
- Joined: Sep 10, 2006
- Location: Melbourne, Doooown Under
Re: The Hartge emblems
Buy Chris' wheels and you get 6 of them.NZfiver wrote:Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
-
cactusjacks1
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Orange County CA
Re: The Hartge emblems
You have PMNZfiver wrote:Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
-
Alfonso Bedoya
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Sep 16, 2010
- Location: Van Isle, B.C. Canada
Like I said a while back it's like the opening up the vault of Al Capone...except this time there is lots in there!Frybrid 524td wrote:You're very difficult to deal with.As soon as a transaction is complete, you post another FS ad that's even better than the last... Hell, I'd pay money just for an inventory sheet to see what you're stashing. At least then I'd know what to save up for!
You never know what's waiting in the wings.
GLWS!
-
JW in VaBeach
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Aug 23, 2008
- Location: Virginia Beach Va.
post topic
How do I join that anti-stanceworks league?
-
Alfonso Bedoya
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Sep 16, 2010
- Location: Van Isle, B.C. Canada
-
Das_Prachtstrasse
- Posts: 5616
- Joined: Sep 10, 2006
- Location: Melbourne, Doooown Under
You'd be surprised, I got mine shipped from the motherland for a bargain. In all seriousness, i've been hunting the centercap decals for a long time, and havn't had much luck. German ebay is probably your best bet.NZfiver wrote:Or make him an offer on the center caps!
Sorry Chris, but shipping the wheels to NZ would kill it for me.
I see you've got the same wheels on your E28, Bob.
-
cactusjacks1
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Orange County CA
NZfiver wrote:Chris, would you consider selling a single 16 x 7.5?
During refurb I found a cracked spoke on one of my wheels, and if we don't succeed in welding it, I'll be needing a replacement.
For Hartge center emblems/logo's.........Cactus Jack is the man.
Peter,
Talk to Das_Prachtstraße (Christian). He has an extra pair of 16x8.5 with caps he might consider selling. If the welding doesn't work, NZ shipping maybe a lot less if Chris chooses not to breakup his set of 6.
Thanks for the words.
Jack
Check them out on my own E24, which I've just listed for sale.
http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16329
http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16329


