FS: Hartge 16" staggered set - 6 wheels (SOLD!!)

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

Bump. Link to photos added in the original post.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Those really are a beautiful wheel style.
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

Bump. Can deliver to 5erWest!
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Post by Karl Grau »

I love these wheels because if you want a more open look, just take the caps off. :cool:
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I'm FUCKING sick of this shit.
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Post by Karl Grau »

Sorry mang! I was hoping the loss of your sense of humor was temporary. Now that I know that isn't the case, I'll refrain from posting. :oops:

BTW, my "more open look" bit KILLED at the Topaz Lounge (in Vegas, Mon thru Sat and matinee Sunday).
JW in VaBeach
Posts: 670
Joined: Aug 23, 2008
Location: Virginia Beach Va.

post topic

Post by JW in VaBeach »

Purchased a set of closed face Alpina's thinking that they would look better than the Hartge type "A"s. Didn't happen.
Put the Hartge back on the M5. Alpina's relegated to the E12
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

wkohler wrote:I'm FUCKING sick of this shit.

We know. . . it's a FULL MOON.
The first of the month is still a ways off however.
NZfiver
Posts: 166
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
Location: New Zealand

The Hartge emblems

Post by NZfiver »

Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
Das_Prachtstrasse
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sep 10, 2006
Location: Melbourne, Doooown Under

Re: The Hartge emblems

Post by Das_Prachtstrasse »

NZfiver wrote:Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
Buy Chris' wheels and you get 6 of them.
NZfiver
Posts: 166
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
Location: New Zealand

Post by NZfiver »

Or make him an offer on the center caps!

Sorry Chris, but shipping the wheels to NZ would kill it for me.

I see you've got the same wheels on your E28, Bob.
cactusjacks1
Posts: 520
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Orange County CA

Re: The Hartge emblems

Post by cactusjacks1 »

NZfiver wrote:Have these wheels on my E24 - does anyone know where I can buy a set of those center emblems?
You have PM
Alfonso Bedoya
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sep 16, 2010
Location: Van Isle, B.C. Canada

Post by Alfonso Bedoya »

Frybrid 524td wrote:You're very difficult to deal with. ;) As soon as a transaction is complete, you post another FS ad that's even better than the last... Hell, I'd pay money just for an inventory sheet to see what you're stashing. At least then I'd know what to save up for!

You never know what's waiting in the wings.

GLWS!
Like I said a while back it's like the opening up the vault of Al Capone...except this time there is lots in there! :alright:
JW in VaBeach
Posts: 670
Joined: Aug 23, 2008
Location: Virginia Beach Va.

post topic

Post by JW in VaBeach »

How do I join that anti-stanceworks league?
Alfonso Bedoya
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sep 16, 2010
Location: Van Isle, B.C. Canada

Post by Alfonso Bedoya »

LOL just put how long u been hatin in your sig line!

Image
Das_Prachtstrasse
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sep 10, 2006
Location: Melbourne, Doooown Under

Post by Das_Prachtstrasse »

NZfiver wrote:Or make him an offer on the center caps!

Sorry Chris, but shipping the wheels to NZ would kill it for me.

I see you've got the same wheels on your E28, Bob.
You'd be surprised, I got mine shipped from the motherland for a bargain. In all seriousness, i've been hunting the centercap decals for a long time, and havn't had much luck. German ebay is probably your best bet.
NZfiver
Posts: 166
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
Location: New Zealand

Post by NZfiver »

Chris, would you consider selling a single 16 x 7.5?
During refurb I found a cracked spoke on one of my wheels, and if we don't succeed in welding it, I'll be needing a replacement.

For Hartge center emblems/logo's.........Cactus Jack is the man.
cactusjacks1
Posts: 520
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Orange County CA

Post by cactusjacks1 »

NZfiver wrote:Chris, would you consider selling a single 16 x 7.5?
During refurb I found a cracked spoke on one of my wheels, and if we don't succeed in welding it, I'll be needing a replacement.

For Hartge center emblems/logo's.........Cactus Jack is the man.

Peter,
Talk to Das_Prachtstraße (Christian). He has an extra pair of 16x8.5 with caps he might consider selling. If the welding doesn't work, NZ shipping maybe a lot less if Chris chooses not to breakup his set of 6.

Thanks for the words.

Jack
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I'm not going to split the set, sorry.
NZfiver
Posts: 166
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
Location: New Zealand

Post by NZfiver »

Weld repair was good, so I'm no longer looking, thanks.

Chris, these wheels look equally good on the E24 - if you like I can place a link to your ad on bigcoupe.com?
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

Thanks. I'm a member there, so I could put the ad up. Thanks for the thought!

They're still available. Interesting how all the people that wanted them have no interest in them.
NZfiver
Posts: 166
Joined: Sep 17, 2010
Location: New Zealand

Post by NZfiver »

Check them out on my own E24, which I've just listed for sale.

http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16329
Post Reply