Buy, sell, or trade parts.
fukoa
Posts: 1604 Joined: Sep 18, 2007
Location: Friendship ,Wi
Post
by fukoa » Nov 16, 2011 9:13 PM
Hi All
I am looking to buy an e30 Bentley manual [ has to have the info for 84 318 with M10B18 ] , new or used , let me know how much you want for it shipped to Chicago IL 60634
thanks
Last edited by
fukoa on Nov 16, 2011 10:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.
shagrath
Posts: 14980 Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace
Post
by shagrath » Nov 16, 2011 9:17 PM
I can pick you up a new on locally and ship to you if you want. Let me know.
m5chaser83
Posts: 522 Joined: May 05, 2010
Location: san rafael ca
Post
by m5chaser83 » Nov 16, 2011 9:49 PM
bmw dealerships have them and chiltons (the lesser cheaper version) for sale a completive pricing.
fukoa
Posts: 1604 Joined: Sep 18, 2007
Location: Friendship ,Wi
Post
by fukoa » Nov 16, 2011 9:59 PM
well Chilton is not a option [ I had one and threw it the garbage ]
I can buy new Bentley , on line for about $40
but I ratter try to spend my money here first
shagrath
Posts: 14980 Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace
Post
by shagrath » Nov 16, 2011 10:05 PM
fukoa wrote: well Chilton is not a option [ I had one and threw it the garbage ]
I can buy new Bentley , on line for about $40
but I ratter try to spend my money here first
$40 is hard to beat new not online.
fukoa
Posts: 1604 Joined: Sep 18, 2007
Location: Friendship ,Wi
Post
by fukoa » Nov 16, 2011 10:50 PM
FOUND one
thanks Paul