I wish I had the space!

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
Gelatinous
Posts: 302
Joined: Oct 24, 2010
Location: Everett, WA -- previously Victoria BC, Canada

I wish I had the space!

Post by Gelatinous »

Man do I ever wish I had space for more cars!

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified- ... i_15497486
Mike W.
Posts: 27988
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: California Whine Country

Post by Mike W. »

Yeah, E23s are unloved and unvalued, much like Bav's used to be. The good thing is you can buy one cheap, the bad thing is it's not worth anything to sell. It was about 5 years ago now, but I sold a nice E23, needing tires but with 14" wheels, with dead A/C, but the rest of the HVAC working pretty well, straight, recent paint, not a rip in the leather, running cool, for $800, and felt I was lucky to get it. It was truely a drive it anywhere car. Even passed smog comfortably here in Calif.

It's good and bad too that I don't have much room, no telling how many I'd drag home. :laugh:
Post Reply