FS: Used band-aid with my own blood

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

FS: Used band-aid with my own blood

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

This band-aid comes with at least 39 known diseases in the DNA attached with no extra charge.
It was used to help heal an impromptu colonoscopy when i fell from Chris W's money tree.

Please do not use this to clone me.

Image
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Post a price, this isn't eBay.
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

oops, 125 shipped

CALLS ONLY NO PAYPAL


Just got off the phone with a pleasant caller from Phoenix Arizona.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

What's your email address?
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

Is it a young band aid?
Frybrid 524td
Posts: 2689
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: ...

Post by Frybrid 524td »

Perlbeige with a cardinal interior, interesting.
Last edited by Frybrid 524td on May 13, 2011 8:39 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

mooseheadm5 wrote:Is it a young band aid?
Well the blood is only 30 minutes old, the bandaid is way past expiration....
south26
Posts: 6374
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: Kettering, OH

Post by south26 »

was it used in an ETA?


Andy
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

south26 wrote:was it used in an ETA?


Andy
realoem says bandaids will not work on 528e cars since the 528e is a bandaid parts car for broken 535s ;)
Coldswede
Posts: 6859
Joined: Oct 10, 2008
Location: Back U.P. North,. Where the water's blue, the wind is free and seasons four.

Post by Coldswede »

Hmm, looks like that single stage red has been clear coated! Have you had a recent transfusion?
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

This thread is Sticky worthy.
86GT635
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mar 11, 2009
Location: Kentucky USA

Post by 86GT635 »

everybody knows the first aid kit isn't worth much without the wrapper.

How much for the wrapper?
Bimmerguy2002
Posts: 11973
Joined: Oct 03, 2007
Location: Lodi, California

Post by Bimmerguy2002 »

I am hooked up to a dialysis machine as we speak, who knows what kind of blood i have anymore.

I tossed the wrapper but still have the sticky protection pieces.
skip535i
Posts: 5186
Joined: Oct 26, 2006
Location: Lynchburg, VA

Post by skip535i »

I have these in stock in Germany. 100 shipped. Email me at

[email protected]
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

Is this a Band-Aid brand band aid, or one of the supermarket knockoffs that never have that just right feel on a scraped elbow or knee?
Jays535is
Posts: 1193
Joined: Mar 20, 2007
Location: Spokane

Post by Jays535is »

Bimmerguy2002 wrote:oops, 125 shipped

CALLS ONLY NO PAYPAL


Just got off the phone with a pleasant caller from Phoenix Arizona.
Did Chris touch the blood? If so good price, red is worth more then green! :laugh:
Nanajoth
Posts: 1554
Joined: Apr 19, 2008
Location: TX

Post by Nanajoth »

Yes still available?
Eta power
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mar 25, 2010
Location: Vancouver, WA

Post by Eta power »

I'm not sure that the Band-Aid you have for sale is large enough for my intended application. You wouldn't happen to have a used roll of gauze, would you? I'd prefer to pay via money order, sorry, but I don't do PayPal.

Thanks.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Is OEM replacement blood going to be readily available when it's change time, and if so what do you anticipate that price to be?
Eta power
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mar 25, 2010
Location: Vancouver, WA

Post by Eta power »

1st 5er wrote:Is OEM replacement blood going to be readily available when it's change time, and if so what do you anticipate that price to be?
I'd just use the cheapest ATF I could find. After all, it looks the same from a distance.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Eta power wrote:
1st 5er wrote:Is OEM replacement blood going to be readily available when it's change time, and if so what do you anticipate that price to be?
I'd just use the cheapest ATF I could find. After all, it looks the same from a distance.
I don't think the viscosity of ATF would work in this application.
E.rouzbeh.28
Posts: 760
Joined: Oct 19, 2010
Location: Bay Area

Post by E.rouzbeh.28 »

So much win in here that my head hurts.
austin8753
Posts: 1553
Joined: May 16, 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA

Post by austin8753 »

I new to cuntry I give u $30 shiped sond gud
south26
Posts: 6374
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: Kettering, OH

Post by south26 »

Has this been cleared with the Department of Blood born disease? (I amassuming that there is such a thing, there seems to be one for everything else)


Andy :banana:
Mr.ProjectCar535
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sep 27, 2010
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by Mr.ProjectCar535 »

I give five dolla, and love you looong tiime.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Mr.ProjectCar535 wrote:I give five dolla, and love you looong tiime.
:rofl: That's an off he might not be able to pass up.
Slow_Ballin'
Posts: 1425
Joined: Nov 15, 2010
Location: Sacramento

Post by Slow_Ballin' »

Do you have some sort of authentication that this is an OEM band-aid? I hate to be "that guy" but it looks like a knock off to me... The cross-stitching on the adhesive portion just looks to be not right.
Mr.ProjectCar535
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sep 27, 2010
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by Mr.ProjectCar535 »

Slow_Ballin' wrote:Do you have some sort of authentication that this is an OEM band-aid? I hate to be "that guy" but it looks like a knock off to me... The cross-stitching on the adhesive portion just looks to be not right.
Its obviously the comfort model.

:laugh:
Post Reply