any extra parts selling

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
wulvanick
Posts: 157
Joined: May 04, 2011
Location: henrico VA

any extra parts selling

Post by wulvanick »

i still need parts for my 87 528e such as dash, smoked tail lights or regular it don't matter, fog lights, a head from a 85-90 325i for a reasonable price thnx

i live in VA if anyone is near by that can help and i don't have a problem wit getting parts shipped

Nick
Tammer in Philly
Posts: 10719
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: CHI, IL

Post by Tammer in Philly »

I have a couple sets of taillights.

-tammer
wulvanick
Posts: 157
Joined: May 04, 2011
Location: henrico VA

Post by wulvanick »

Tammer in Philly wrote:I have a couple sets of taillights.

-tammer


are they in good shape
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I've got some fog lamps.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

What shape does the head have to be in?
wulvanick
Posts: 157
Joined: May 04, 2011
Location: henrico VA

Post by wulvanick »

[quote="wkohler"]I've got some fog lamps.[/quote


Does it have cracks or pitting on em
wulvanick
Posts: 157
Joined: May 04, 2011
Location: henrico VA

Post by wulvanick »

1st 5er wrote:What shape does the head have to be in?


is the head out of an 80's body 325i? and it has to be good enough shape to be used like asap
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

wulvanick wrote:
1st 5er wrote:What shape does the head have to be in?


is the head out of an 80's body 325i? and it has to be good enough shape to be used like asap
Can't guarantee it'd be ready to go out of the box, but it is rebuildable, I do believe.
DJM1986-5
Posts: 1720
Joined: Sep 29, 2008
Location: Greenville, SC

Post by DJM1986-5 »

wulvanick wrote:
wkohler wrote:I've got some fog lamps.[/quote


Does it have cracks or pitting on em
Whatever comes from Chris will be near perfect...If he doesn't respond, I'll sell you a set and split a finders fee with him....let him or me know..thanks
wulvanick
Posts: 157
Joined: May 04, 2011
Location: henrico VA

Post by wulvanick »

1st 5er wrote:
wulvanick wrote:
1st 5er wrote:What shape does the head have to be in?


is the head out of an 80's body 325i? and it has to be good enough shape to be used like asap
Can't guarantee it'd be ready to go out of the box, but it is rebuildable, I do believe.

How much?
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

wulvanick wrote:
1st 5er wrote:
wulvanick wrote:
1st 5er wrote:What shape does the head have to be in?


is the head out of an 80's body 325i? and it has to be good enough shape to be used like asap
Can't guarantee it'd be ready to go out of the box, but it is rebuildable, I do believe.

How much?
It's on my son's car.
I'll check with him today and report back this evening.
wulvanick
Posts: 157
Joined: May 04, 2011
Location: henrico VA

Post by wulvanick »

1st 5er wrote:
wulvanick wrote:
1st 5er wrote:
wulvanick wrote:
1st 5er wrote:What shape does the head have to be in?


is the head out of an 80's body 325i? and it has to be good enough shape to be used like asap
Can't guarantee it'd be ready to go out of the box, but it is rebuildable, I do believe.

How much?



Thnx man

It's on my son's car.
I'll check with him today and report back this evening.
Post Reply