WOT- to any one who has kids...

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

WOT- to any one who has kids...

Post by shagrath »

Need any Pediasure? I have 6 cases of 24- 8oz cans of pediasure, the same stuff you get in the stores... for a much better price. $20 plus ship combined shipping available. This pediasure can be opened and drank like a soda (pop top cans) or poured easily into a cup. I don't think anyones kids here other than mine has a g-tube so that's not a big deal (though this formula can be fed enterally).

*Pediasure is full balanced nutrition, such as Ensure is for adults.

PM for arrangements. I dunno if anyone could use this just puttin it out there. Thanks!
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Should this thread be moved? :laugh:
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

1st 5er wrote:Should this thread be moved? :laugh:
LOL I was debating putting it in parts... but I don't think pediasure would make a good coolant. or oil. :laugh:
nnarth212
Posts: 1953
Joined: Aug 10, 2009
Location: San Francisco

Post by nnarth212 »

OKOK-- it's vitamins in a jug. I know adults who drink the stuff. It won't shrink your parts or make your hair fall out.

If you drink other enriched beverages this one is not significantly different beyond the fact that it has ~1/10 the cal, vitamins, fats, as the adult version.

Throw it in the bomb shelter.
davintosh
Posts: 13965
Joined: Jan 28, 2009
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Post by davintosh »

shagrath wrote:
1st 5er wrote:Should this thread be moved? :laugh:
LOL I was debating putting it in parts... but I don't think pediasure would make a good coolant. or oil. :laugh:
Don't even suggest it. I bought an espresso machine at a rummage sale a few weeks ago for $3; got it home & discovered that the bozo PO had tried to run milk through the thing. It ended up in the trash. Now I know why some manufacturers put the "Use only water" warnings on these things; common sense ain't so common anymore.

So no; don't even joke about using Pediasure in a cooling system. :roll: ;)
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

davintosh wrote:
shagrath wrote:
1st 5er wrote:Should this thread be moved? :laugh:
LOL I was debating putting it in parts... but I don't think pediasure would make a good coolant. or oil. :laugh:
Don't even suggest it. I bought an espresso machine at a rummage sale a few weeks ago for $3; got it home & discovered that the bozo PO had tried to run milk through the thing. It ended up in the trash. Now I know why some manufacturers put the "Use only water" warnings on these things; common sense ain't so common anymore.

So no; don't even joke about using Pediasure in a cooling system. :roll: ;)
On the last few days my parts car lived, we joked around and put 4 week old flat mello yello in the cooling system. Never overheated. (still had coolant obviously, just was low)
Post Reply