SOLD: BMW loving iPad1

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
Dexter
Posts: 737
Joined: Oct 24, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

SOLD: BMW loving iPad1

Post by Dexter »

Sorry guys if this is bad form, but I have waded through threads of guys selling computers, etc. Since this has a cool E28 for the lock screen, I thought it would apply :)

It is the 64gig 3g model- the $900 unit up until last month. I have the apple cover and a second cover which operates like the new cool folding iPad2 Apple cover.

I am putting this on ebay tomorrow, but thought I would offer it to you guys if anyone wants it for a great price. I see them closing between $600 and $750.

I would sell it here for $550 shipped to the US 50 just to make it quick and easy.

Image
Last edited by Dexter on Apr 09, 2011 11:34 AM, edited 1 time in total.
Cactus
Posts: 4991
Joined: Jun 06, 2010
Location: Dayton, OH

Post by Cactus »

What bolt pattern does that use?

I don't have a use for that, and 550 can buy me at least a couple tires. GLWS.
Dexter
Posts: 737
Joined: Oct 24, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by Dexter »

Wow, so there are a lot closing high on the bay, then some closing low. Putting it on there tonight for $500 plus shipping, but will sell it for that or even less shipped if anyone wants it.
Dexter
Posts: 737
Joined: Oct 24, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by Dexter »

sold
Post Reply