FS: Dinan swaybars

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
Perkeuros
Posts: 126
Joined: Apr 10, 2008
Location: Perkasie PA

FS: Dinan swaybars

Post by Perkeuros »

I have for sale a set of Dinan adjustable swaybars. Rear is good, front needs one endlink. Blue in color. They came off my 87 535is. asking $200obo
I can email pics, PM me with your email adress
Manny D.
Posts: 1900
Joined: Oct 19, 2007
Location: Hayward, 94542

Re: FS: Dinan swaybars

Post by Manny D. »

Perkeuros wrote:I have for sale a set of Dinan adjustable swaybars. Rear is good, front needs one endlink. Blue in color. They came off my 87 535is. asking $200obo
I can email pics, PM me with your email adress
A reply to my pm would have been nice..
Perkeuros
Posts: 126
Joined: Apr 10, 2008
Location: Perkasie PA

Post by Perkeuros »

I try very hard to respond to every message I recieve, however due to my job I rarely have time enough to even see my family. If i some how overlooked your PM I do truly apolagize.
Manny D.
Posts: 1900
Joined: Oct 19, 2007
Location: Hayward, 94542

Post by Manny D. »

Perkeuros wrote:I try very hard to respond to every message I recieve, however due to my job I rarely have time enough to even see my family. If i some how overlooked your PM I do truly apolagize.
No problem, I understand the busy lifestyle as I am quite busy myself most of the time.

Are you firm on the price of $200?
irkam
Posts: 5
Joined: Jun 22, 2010
Location: Jakarta - Indonesia

Post by irkam »

mind sending me the pictures?

many thanks
crazy88
Posts: 378
Joined: Sep 11, 2006
Location: NorCal, Sacramento, mostly West Chester PA

Post by crazy88 »

Perkeuros. I replied to your email. Let me know.

Tom
ScottWL38
Posts: 520
Joined: Mar 04, 2009
Location: Atl, GA

Post by ScottWL38 »

I'd be interested in the rear only if anyone buys the front only.

Scott
Post Reply