THANKS BRAD!

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
Duke
Posts: 9986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

THANKS BRAD!

Post by Duke »

Image

You that man.
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

Been there. Saw Rock City and also went to Ruby Falls.
There are a large number of E28's in and around the 'Nooga I noted. One was climbing a hill and was very loud!
Duke
Posts: 9986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Post by Duke »

oldskool wrote: One was climbing a hill and was very loud!
I bet that was Brad in his POS eta.

When I got back from Iraq. The family went to Pigeon Forge, TN and got a cabin. We saw all of the sites to include Rock City and Ruby Falls. I always wanted a "See Rock City" bird house, Brad sent me one.
Fuel
Posts: 632
Joined: Nov 20, 2008
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Post by Fuel »

Hmm, so does this mean the "See Rock City" birdhouses ate in demand?

If so, I could make a little trip.... :laugh:
Duke
Posts: 9986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Ormond Beach, FL

Post by Duke »

Fuel wrote:Hmm, so does this mean the "See Rock City" birdhouses ate in demand?

If so, I could make a little trip.... :laugh:
The market at my house is now saturated.
Post Reply