Free Bottlecap wheel with newish old tire

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
Dexter
Posts: 737
Joined: Oct 24, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Free Bottlecap wheel with newish old tire

Post by Dexter »

I have been planning on dropping this off at a yard for months, but figured there might just be someone that would want it here.

I can shoot a photo, but basically it was a new spare tire in my 88 535is trunk forever.

If you want it, come and get it!
OcCoupe
Posts: 3228
Joined: Aug 21, 2010
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: Free Bottlecap wheel with newish old tire

Post by OcCoupe »

Dexter wrote:I have been planning on dropping this off at a yard for months, but figured there might just be someone that would want it here.

I can shoot a photo, but basically it was a new spare tire in my 88 535is trunk forever.

If you want it, come and get it!
I might be interested. BTW have you seen my new bumpers? See you Saturday!
Dexter
Posts: 737
Joined: Oct 24, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by Dexter »

Great-
No I have not- I was out of town for 10 days- but tomorrow morning I will be looking for you! I will have time to stop if you are around...
Dexter
Posts: 737
Joined: Oct 24, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Re: Free Bottlecap wheel with newish old tire

Post by Dexter »

OcCoupe wrote:
I might be interested. BTW have you seen my new bumpers? See you Saturday!
You still interested? The landscapers are hauling a bunch of junk away tomorrow! Hey, I think you bailed on me Saturday! Looked for you, but you must have got tired of waiting for me :)
OcCoupe
Posts: 3228
Joined: Aug 21, 2010
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: Free Bottlecap wheel with newish old tire

Post by OcCoupe »

Dexter wrote:
OcCoupe wrote:
I might be interested. BTW have you seen my new bumpers? See you Saturday!
You still interested? The landscapers are hauling a bunch of junk away tomorrow! Hey, I think you bailed on me Saturday! Looked for you, but you must have got tired of waiting for me :)
Sorry, I'll blame it on the wife. :oops:

I'll take them. I need something to hold my Coupe up while I have the Alpina's refinished.
Post Reply