Big Bumpers have a Purpose

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
SD45T-2

Big Bumpers have a Purpose

Post by SD45T-2 »

Yes, Big bumpers do have a Purpose, Yesterday on my way to lunch. A dodge ram Rear ends me.

I Have no idea,how I didnt get any damaged,but her truck was jacked. The bumper cover has a small warp now. Looks like a Arizona bumper cover.

I put it on the alignment rack today,and the numbers are the same as they were last week so i think im ok, Cop was pist that he had to take a report for a non damaged car. :rofl:
cddallara
Posts: 3513
Joined: Apr 03, 2010
Location: Lagunitas, Ca

Post by cddallara »

I can hear your neck hurting from here. You should get that checked out. :dead:
scott s
Posts: 617
Joined: Oct 24, 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Post by scott s »

Are you sure your alignment is okay? I don't think it is...
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22379
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by Shawn D. »

scott s wrote:Are you sure your alignment is okay? I don't think it is...
How the hell can you opine that you don't think it is? :roll:
Son of a
Posts: 2366
Joined: Jul 17, 2007
Location: Housatonic, MA

Post by Son of a »

Shawn D. wrote:
scott s wrote:Are you sure your alignment is okay? I don't think it is...
How the hell can you opine that you don't think it is? :roll:
Soft tissue damage, particularly inflammation around cervical vertebrae, can take a few days to develop.
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22379
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by Shawn D. »

Son of a wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:
scott s wrote:Are you sure your alignment is okay? I don't think it is...
How the hell can you opine that you don't think it is? :roll:
Soft tissue damage, particularly inflammation around cervical vertebrae, can take a few days to develop.
The subject was the car's alignment, not the driver's alignment:
I put it on the alignment rack today,and the numbers are the same as they were last week...
slammin_e28
Posts: 6140
Joined: Aug 05, 2007
Location: 24477

Post by slammin_e28 »

Real question:

Did you get any e28 vs truck pics?

Glad the bumpers served their purpose and did their job well!
graphite
Posts: 1344
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Worcester, MA

Post by graphite »

Shawn D. wrote:The subject was the car's alignment, not the driver's alignment:
He said "your alignment" not "your car's alignment." Just because the OP mentioned putting his car on the rack doesn't mean the next two posters were referring to the car.
snakebrain
Posts: 966
Joined: Feb 15, 2010
Location: Belfast

Post by snakebrain »

Shawn D. wrote:
scott s wrote:Are you sure your alignment is okay? I don't think it is...
How the hell can you opine that you don't think it is? :roll:
I think they might be hinting at a fraudulent insurance claim, which is so far off the radar of an upstanding chap like Shawn that he's oblivious to their meaning..
scott s
Posts: 617
Joined: Oct 24, 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Post by scott s »

snakebrain wrote:
Shawn D. wrote:
scott s wrote:Are you sure your alignment is okay? I don't think it is...
How the hell can you opine that you don't think it is? :roll:
I think they might be hinting at a fraudulent insurance claim, which is so far off the radar of an upstanding chap like Shawn that he's oblivious to their meaning..
Winner^

'Twas a joke.
Post Reply