(Portland Or) PDX e28 get together 6:30 3/1/11

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
Dinan e28
Posts: 3343
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

(Portland Or) PDX e28 get together 6:30 3/1/11

Post by Dinan e28 »

Brent's Shop next Tuesday at 6;30 3/1/11(Edited)
Message Brent for the address.

PDX e28 BMW Group

bkbimmer
http://www.mye28.com/profile.php?mode=v ... le&u=10226
Last edited by Dinan e28 on Feb 27, 2011 7:13 PM, edited 2 times in total.
LandCruzer94
Posts: 2043
Joined: Jan 24, 2009
Location: Simi Valley, California

Post by LandCruzer94 »

Man, and I'm flying up to PDX that day for a meeting with no car!
Dinan e28
Posts: 3343
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Post by Dinan e28 »

bkbimmer
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mar 02, 2007
Location: Portland, Or.

Post by bkbimmer »

I plan on being there :laugh:
Dinan e28
Posts: 3343
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Post by Dinan e28 »

LandCruzer94 wrote:Man, and I'm flying up to PDX that day for a meeting with no car!
Where is your meeting? Im Downtown tell 6pm
bkbimmer
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mar 02, 2007
Location: Portland, Or.

Post by bkbimmer »

Thanks to everyone who came out, I had a good time. We will have to start doing these more often!
Post Reply