Midwest folks, what event/events are you attending?
-
Nebraska_e28
- Beamter

- Posts: 9142
- Joined: Apr 13, 2006
- Location: Council Bluffs, IA
- Contact:
Midwest folks, what event/events are you attending?
This year there's sooo many events & so little time/money. I'm just curious who from the midwest is going to what events this year? My customary Midwest Caravan thread wont be in the making for another month or so.
-
rmiddendorf
- Posts: 5568
- Joined: Jul 11, 2010
- Location: Ohio
- Contact:
From a few miles due south I've calendared;
The Vintage - May 27-28 - 2260 miles
RTT - May 29 to June 2 - 875 +/- miles
Ted-Fest - July 2-3 - 3124 miles (possibly)
OktoberFest - Oct. 10-16 - 1374 miles (possibly)
Tex-Fest 2012 - Oct. 21-23 - 300 +/- miles
The BMW Chattanooga sponsored event - Dates TBD - 1664 miles
Plan your route with a southern curve to it and we can plan ours in a more northerly direction and meet in Memphis for the final days drive.
The Vintage - May 27-28 - 2260 miles
RTT - May 29 to June 2 - 875 +/- miles
Ted-Fest - July 2-3 - 3124 miles (possibly)
OktoberFest - Oct. 10-16 - 1374 miles (possibly)
Tex-Fest 2012 - Oct. 21-23 - 300 +/- miles
The BMW Chattanooga sponsored event - Dates TBD - 1664 miles
If you plan to make the Vintage and RTT, here's a suggestion.Nebraska_e28 wrote:...Midwest Caravan ...
Plan your route with a southern curve to it and we can plan ours in a more northerly direction and meet in Memphis for the final days drive.
-
austin8753
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: May 16, 2010
- Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Certainly got a lot on the agenda there. You going to go to 5erWest?1st 5er wrote:From a few miles due south I've calendared;
The Vintage - May 27-28 - 2260 miles
RTT - May 29 to June 2 - 875 +/- miles
Ted-Fest - July 2-3 - 3124 miles (possibly)
OktoberFest - Oct. 10-16 - 1374 miles (possibly)
Tex-Fest 2012 - Oct. 21-23 - 300 +/- miles
The BMW Chattanooga sponsored event - Dates TBD - 1664 miles
-
Nebraska_e28
- Beamter

- Posts: 9142
- Joined: Apr 13, 2006
- Location: Council Bluffs, IA
- Contact:
5erFest for sure.
Maybe Tedfest if I hop in my car right after I get off work at 10pm and go through Detroit.
Depending on when the Chatanooga event is, I might try that one too.
Indy 500. A Funday or two at Nelson Ledges (probably 7/24 because I'll be in the neighborhood after PVGP), one Mid Ohio HDPE, and the Chumpcar event at the Ledges.
Maybe Tedfest if I hop in my car right after I get off work at 10pm and go through Detroit.
Depending on when the Chatanooga event is, I might try that one too.
Indy 500. A Funday or two at Nelson Ledges (probably 7/24 because I'll be in the neighborhood after PVGP), one Mid Ohio HDPE, and the Chumpcar event at the Ledges.
In 2012 it will go on as a (possibly) if Ted-Fest becomes a reality in 2011.austin8753 wrote:Certainly got a lot on the agenda there. You going to go to 5erWest?1st 5er wrote:From a few miles due south I've calendared;
The Vintage - May 27-28 - 2260 miles
RTT - May 29 to June 2 - 875 +/- miles
Ted-Fest - July 2-3 - 3124 miles (possibly)
OktoberFest - Oct. 10-16 - 1374 miles (possibly)
Tex-Fest 2012 - Oct. 21-23 - 300 +/- miles
The BMW Chattanooga sponsored event - Dates TBD - 1664 miles

