F/S e28 Racing Dynamics Rear Valance-Diamond Black

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
bking
Posts: 116
Joined: Mar 03, 2007
Location: Northeast PA

F/S e28 Racing Dynamics Rear Valance-Diamond Black

Post by bking »

One piece Fiberglass. Under US Bumper with cut out for exhaust. Can email pics.
[email protected]
$100 plus shipping.
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Post by ElGuappo »

Please send pics

elguappo999 at gmail dot com
warezdog
Posts: 379
Joined: Aug 17, 2010
Location: The Nations Capital

Post by warezdog »

In DC, would love to come pick this up! I emailed for pics but just in case shoot me an email to
warezdog (AT) comcast (DOT) net

Thanks!
clongo
Posts: 1050
Joined: Nov 21, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC

Post by clongo »

MLastovo
Posts: 1545
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Diego, CA AKA The Best Coast

Post by MLastovo »

ElGuappo wrote:Please send pics

elguappo999 at gmail dot com
Are you interested in a Zender?

r/
D.
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Post by ElGuappo »

MLastovo wrote:
ElGuappo wrote:Please send pics

elguappo999 at gmail dot com
Are you interested in a Zender?

r/
D.
Have a Zender and BBS (Zender side skirts too), wondering what this one might look like with the Pfeba fronts...I have both Shark 5 slot and the 'other one', not sure of its style name.
warezdog
Posts: 379
Joined: Aug 17, 2010
Location: The Nations Capital

Post by warezdog »

Will probably take a drive to look at it this weekend plus all your other goodies, let me know what your weekend schedule looks like.
Faceman
Posts: 73
Joined: Oct 04, 2010
Location: Northern Ohio

Post by Faceman »

Please send pics to
[email protected]
doyfola
Posts: 341
Joined: Feb 09, 2010
Location: silver spring, MD

I GOT IT

Post by doyfola »

:laugh:
I still don't believe it. A Racing Dynamics rear apron in mint condition. Looks like it was painted yesterday, no scratches nothing. :laugh:

Guys you have to take the drive down to go for the goodies he has. I was also able to snatch a Hartge STRESS BAR. OMG

He also has an original euro Hartge head light with the grill, euro front valance, front and rear Racing Dynamics sway bars, tri flow exhaust.
If only my wife didn't threaten to kill me if i spent more than what i told her i was going to. :bawl:

This was well worth the 8 hour drive from Silver Springs Maryland. :banana:
warezdog
Posts: 379
Joined: Aug 17, 2010
Location: The Nations Capital

Post by warezdog »

So you were the guy who drove up in the snow and put the cabosh on my Saturday trip!!

Don't suppose you're replacing a rear valance with that nice spanking new one are you?
Frybrid 524td
Posts: 2689
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: ...

Post by Frybrid 524td »

warezdog wrote:So you were the guy who drove up in the snow and put the cabosh on my Saturday trip!!
I was only ~40 minutes away in Blakeslee, PA when I got the call from the seller to turn around. Rt. 80 was a shit show in the snow. All for naught. :evil:
bking
Posts: 116
Joined: Mar 03, 2007
Location: Northeast PA

Post by bking »

Brendan I apologize for the inconveince. I called you as soon as I could. If you want to make another trip - I'll give you something for free. Its not a money thing - its a storage space thing.
bac914
Posts: 108
Joined: Nov 05, 2009
Location: Colorado

Post by bac914 »

If not sold, can you send pics to [email protected]?

Thanks
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

It was, as you can tell by reading the thread, sold a month ago.
bac914
Posts: 108
Joined: Nov 05, 2009
Location: Colorado

Post by bac914 »

Ahhh yes, I scanned it on my phone, which is why I qualified the request.

I am still curious what this looks like with the US bumpers, so if the new or old owner has a pic, would like to see it.

Thanks,
Brian.
Post Reply