Voltmeter, Wideband & Narrowband Gauge - FOR SALE

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Voltmeter, Wideband & Narrowband Gauge - FOR SALE

Post by george graves »

Image

If you have any questions about other stuff I sell, or don't see something here, don't ask about it here. Please, please PM me. Thanks!

All gauges are custom built by hand.

paypal is: [email protected]

I'm including FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US.

Voltmeter Gauge:
$SOLD OUT - PM ME.
Image[/URL]
http://www.youtube.com/v/VRz5uF2ZoeA


--------------------

Narrow Band AFR Gauge:
$150
Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cXUoNyFibI


--------------------

Wide Band AFR Gauge:
$SOLD OUT - PME ME
Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__tOskk0aus

Think of these as "Smart Idiot Light" - They do one thing and do it well: Let you keep an eye on things while keeping everything stock looking.

If you don't know what a narrowband gauge is, it's not something you'll want to use for tuning. A narrow band gauge lets you see health of you motor, but give very limited information outside of that.

The wide band gauge hook up to your wideband controler's second channel. It works with all major widebands, LM-1, LC-1, Jaw. If you have a controller not listed, just ask and I'll make sure it works for you. All you need is the unused second channel of your wideband.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Full instructions are included - written for an e30 in mind, but translate to e28 with just a bit of consideration on your end. Fuse and fuse holder not included.

Image Image Image


Shipping is from Seattle and is USPS Priority w/ tracking. PM me if you are outside the US.

paypal: [email protected]

Thanks!

GG
Last edited by george graves on Mar 12, 2013 6:56 PM, edited 10 times in total.
Dexter
Posts: 737
Joined: Oct 24, 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by Dexter »

Your stuff is the best George
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Thanks Dexter.
Last edited by george graves on Jun 29, 2012 8:30 PM, edited 1 time in total.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Bump
Last edited by george graves on Jun 29, 2012 8:30 PM, edited 1 time in total.
emil
Posts: 118
Joined: Oct 29, 2006
Location: Kelowna, Canada

Post by emil »

PM Sent
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

pm replied
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

The deadline to get your order in is Sunday night. Bump - don't miss out!
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

PM me if you are interested. I'm glad to help.
Last edited by george graves on Mar 12, 2013 6:57 PM, edited 1 time in total.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

bump!
Patrick McHugh
Posts: 4163
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Patrick McHugh »

Paypal sent!
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Thank you Patrick - I'll be sending you a confirmation of your order tomorrow.
Patrick McHugh
Posts: 4163
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Richmond, VA

Post by Patrick McHugh »

george graves wrote:Thank you Patrick - I'll be sending you a confirmation of your order tomorrow.
Sounds good, I'm super excited.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

BUMP
Last edited by george graves on Jun 29, 2012 8:30 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Nicolaich
Posts: 79
Joined: Jun 03, 2010
Location: Buenos aires, Argentina

Post by Nicolaich »

Got pm!
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

I've filled my quota. So with that I think this is closed. PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

gg
L_N_Love
Posts: 4106
Joined: Jun 19, 2008
Location: Richmond VA

Post by L_N_Love »

George...I can't open U-toob from work. Is there a use for this gauge on a stock M5? If Patrick is excited about it, I don't want to miss out on something cool. ;)
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

I'll let you watch the videos - they explain things best I think. PM me if you have any questions.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Bump!
Last edited by george graves on Jun 29, 2012 8:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Das_Prachtstrasse
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sep 10, 2006
Location: Melbourne, Doooown Under

Post by Das_Prachtstrasse »

George,

Will the wideband gauge work with the Zeitronix ZT-2 contoller?
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Yes. Plus, depending on the model you have, you can adjust the sensitivity of the gauge by adjusting the output range of the second channel.

I'm not familiar with the zeitronix controler, if it has that option(Innovate, and most wideband controllers do).

If not, you can hook my gauge up to the main 0-5 volt signal output that you are feeding your aftermarket ECU.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Bump!
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

bump
Last edited by george graves on Jun 29, 2012 8:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

bump
Last edited by george graves on Jun 29, 2012 8:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.
524tdAviator
Posts: 344
Joined: Nov 05, 2011
Location: San Diego, CA

Post by 524tdAviator »

Hmm... I wonder if these can be used as a fuel gauge for my 2nd Veggie Oil fuel tank I have in the trunk? Could they?
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

bump
Last edited by george graves on Jun 29, 2012 8:32 PM, edited 1 time in total.
S38Mike
Posts: 865
Joined: Jul 01, 2011
Location: South Bay, SoCal

Post by S38Mike »

Pm sent
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

I have two narrowband gauges in red from a previous batch I would like to sell. Normally $150.

Yours for only $99 shipping to anywhere in the US.

Built, tested, and ready to ship.

My paypal is [email protected]
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Price drop! I want to clear these out - so I can buy some equipment. Now only $75 each. You'll pay 1/2 of what other have.
missmye21
Posts: 347
Joined: Mar 30, 2009
Location: Beaver Lake Nebraska

Post by missmye21 »

Man you really twisted my arm. Payment sent.
george graves
Posts: 461
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by george graves »

Thank you - your gauge is shipping today.

I have one left at this price - I'm only going to offer this price for a few days.

Bump!
Post Reply