E34 M5 S38B36 connecting rods, and other ///M Stuff

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
eurowannabe
Posts: 820
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

E34 M5 S38B36 connecting rods, and other ///M Stuff

Post by eurowannabe »

Cleaning out some of the last of the e34 and other ///M related stuff here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... :MESELX:IT

Also have a pair of Spec E30 camber plates (not listed on ebay yet) made by Ireland Engineering that I'm selling for $150. They were on my E28 during my auto-crossing stint but I have since changed to the 1/2 degree offset original style strut bearings.


PM, email or bid if interested, thanks.
eurowannabe
Posts: 820
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mesa, AZ
Contact:

Post by eurowannabe »

BUMP!

Tomorrow is the last day for the auctions.
E28YA
Posts: 385
Joined: Dec 03, 2007
Location: Australia

Post by E28YA »

I want your front spoiler lol
Bimmerman
Posts: 58
Joined: Dec 08, 2007
Location: Queen Creek, AZ

Post by Bimmerman »

Do you have a front spoiler?
Post Reply