Summer in San Diego

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
beemerfan
Posts: 588
Joined: Oct 08, 2009
Location: Sun Diego

Summer in San Diego

Post by beemerfan »

The BEST! :alright:
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Re: Summer in San Diego

Post by Karl Grau »

beemerfan wrote:Summer in San Diego The BEST! :alright:
beemerfan TROLL! :alright:
beemerfan
Posts: 588
Joined: Oct 08, 2009
Location: Sun Diego

summer in san diego

Post by beemerfan »

:D A fish taco and a corona.
nnarth212
Posts: 1953
Joined: Aug 10, 2009
Location: San Francisco

Re: summer in san diego

Post by nnarth212 »

beemerfan wrote::D A fish taco and a corona.
SO-- make this thread useful and post a damn recipe! Don't make me throw early nineties catch phrases out there, already!
frink84
Posts: 430
Joined: May 07, 2009
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA

Re: summer in san diego

Post by frink84 »

beemerfan wrote::D A fish taco and a corona.
ditch the corona and take advantage of san diego's epic craft beer scene!
beemerfan
Posts: 588
Joined: Oct 08, 2009
Location: Sun Diego

summer in san diego

Post by beemerfan »

I am going to take you on that one frink84. I must say we have great places to delight our taste buds around this beautiful city. Also, I do have a great recipe for beer batter fish tacos. I will post it as soon as I am done with work, I must say I am getting hungry!
SD45T-2

Post by SD45T-2 »

Can we get a ban on this troll?


Beemerfan needs to get the boot.
spinedocab
Posts: 2600
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Upper Bucks County, PA

Post by spinedocab »

Vatoloco wrote:Can we get a ban on this troll?


Beemerfan needs to get the boot.
Why? What don't I get here? This seems like a nice, innocuous post about nothing in particular. Where;s the troll?
beemerfan
Posts: 588
Joined: Oct 08, 2009
Location: Sun Diego

Summer in San Diego

Post by beemerfan »

Wow! vatoloco finally wrote a complete sentence :laugh:
Post Reply