WANTED: Best spot for seat covers for our sport seats

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
ChefShawn
Posts: 2653
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: 94952 Petaluma CA.

WANTED: Best spot for seat covers for our sport seats

Post by ChefShawn »

The wife wants seat covers from burning her ass on the leather. She wants some red / black & or white colored ones (she really is looking for the seat covers that have the different "suits" from a deck of cards, hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades). i have done some quick searches but every seat cover is the same old camo or hawaiian print.

does anyone know of any good seat cover sites?

thanks

Shawn
the artisan
Posts: 378
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: South ATL
Contact:

Post by the artisan »

You find the material and I bet I can make a set of great fitting seat covers, not new uphosltery but seat covers that actually fit the sports with basic seams and elastic attachments.
Kevin
Ray in Phoenix
Posts: 1444
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by Ray in Phoenix »

I have the sheepskins that go down the middle of the sport seats.

I have an extra set.
I can send a picture if you do not know what I am talking about.
Ray
[email protected]
natac
Posts: 27
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Marin County, CA

Post by natac »

Ray, I sent you a PM
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

Ray in Phoenix wrote:I have the sheepskins that go down the middle of the sport seats.

I have an extra set.
I can send a picture if you do not know what I am talking about.
Ray
[email protected]
achem.
Post Reply