I found a paper underneath the rear seat and need help to decipher it.
MODELL - SCHL DC74
FAHRGESTELL - NR WBADC7408G - 0963084
IDENT - NR 4866
UHRZEIT: 12:15
BAHN 3
SONDER - NR 0000
POLSTER 0204
POLS - AUSF 0546
FABRE 185
AUFTRNR 09115303
PROD 8670
LFDNR 0258
SA: 0458 **** 0551
thanks.
Need help to decipher this
bitte schoen...
in order of appearance:
model
chassis
ident(ification?)
time(of day)
bahn (track, line for example, a train comes on bahn 4)
special/extra
pillow/cushion
pols - ausf?
color
auftrnr?
Prod(uction number?)
LFDNR?
the ones with question marks are guesses on my part. AUFTRNR is a verb with a prefix but I can't think of a verb with trnr. LFDNR is also some abbreviation I don't know.
If I had to guess, I'd say this is a piece of paper summing up a car on a production line. You have a model, a chassis, an ID number, a color, special stuff, and a specific line and time. That's cool. Nice find!
Happy motoring!
-H
in order of appearance:
model
chassis
ident(ification?)
time(of day)
bahn (track, line for example, a train comes on bahn 4)
special/extra
pillow/cushion
pols - ausf?
color
auftrnr?
Prod(uction number?)
LFDNR?
the ones with question marks are guesses on my part. AUFTRNR is a verb with a prefix but I can't think of a verb with trnr. LFDNR is also some abbreviation I don't know.
If I had to guess, I'd say this is a piece of paper summing up a car on a production line. You have a model, a chassis, an ID number, a color, special stuff, and a specific line and time. That's cool. Nice find!
Happy motoring!
-H
Re: Need help to decipher this
It's the build sheet. In order:Nana535i wrote:I found a paper underneath the rear seat and need help to decipher it.
MODELL - SCHL DC74
FAHRGESTELL - NR WBADC7408G - 0963084
IDENT - NR 4866
UHRZEIT: 12:15
BAHN 3
SONDER - NR 0000
POLSTER 0204
POLS - AUSF 0546
FABRE 185
AUFTRNR 09115303
PROD 8670
LFDNR 0258
SA: 0458 **** 0551
thanks.
Model Type - DC74 is US 535i
VIN
Ident # - Not sure. Maybe the ID of the final inspector?
Time - again, not sure but may be the time the sheet was printed - should be at the start of the assembly.
The assembly line number.
Special number - a nul in this case, but may be for special order additions.
Upholstery - 0204 is Pacific Leather
Another upholstery code - number indicates Anthracite cloth, maybe the headliner?
Should be "farbe" - colour. 185 is Cosmos Blue metallic.
"Auftrag nummer" - order number
The last two numbers (PRODNR and LFDNR) I'm not sure.
Finally, the SA: are the options. 0458 = power front seats, 0551 = OBC II
By the way, your car was born 86/04/02.

