MyE28.Com Stickers?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
JoshInAtlanta
Posts: 4434
Joined: Apr 22, 2006
Location: Holly Springs, GA

MyE28.Com Stickers?

Post by JoshInAtlanta »

Is it still possible to source a pair of these stickers? I had a set on my last 524td... and just started thinking how much I would like some on the Euro car....

Thanks!
tsmall07
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 12775
Joined: May 22, 2006
Location: Springfield, vA

Post by tsmall07 »

No one makes them anymore, but RoyW is trying to get the copyright to make them again. I've got 2 I'll sell you for $100. Otherwise, they're going on my car. ;)
mogie
Posts: 2575
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Norwalk, CT

Post by mogie »

Why can't they make another batch again?
Shawn D.
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 22377
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by Shawn D. »

mogie wrote:Why can't they make another batch again?
"They" can make another batch, but it's not likely since "they" are no longer active on the board ("they" being Spark).
mogie
Posts: 2575
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Norwalk, CT

Post by mogie »

Ahh gotcha. For some reason i thought it was Skeen instead of Spark. So spark is the only one that can order new ones?
Skeen
Posts: 2208
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Post by Skeen »

mogie wrote:Ahh gotcha. For some reason i thought it was Skeen instead of Spark. So spark is the only one that can order new ones?
Anyone can order new ones, but permissions have to be taken into account. If Spark did anything special with the design, and we want to keep his changes, we need his permission. I guess if he just used the standard logo it's up to Jeremy probably.
ChronicX
Posts: 852
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Binghamton, NY
Contact:

Post by ChronicX »

Active or not, someone must have a way of contacting him and he's a pretty nice guy, he would probably grant permission. Especially considering, this site is the only market and if he doesn't plan on selling here, it's not like giving it to someone else will take away his market...
RoyW
Posts: 2877
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Albany, NY

Post by RoyW »

I'll see what it would take to get more made... I have the contact info of the shop that did the batch that Spark sold. Will let you all know what I find out

-RoyW
bryant.cw
Posts: 93
Joined: Jul 07, 2007
Location: Alexandria, VA

Post by bryant.cw »

sounds good, put me down for one if it goes through
Spark
Posts: 329
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Napa Valley California

Post by Spark »

Hi all…

Yes it’s me lurking around. I can’t seem to get the e28 bug out of my system. I did a search this morning to see if all is well with RoyW and what used to be my car. I see he had exorcized the gremlin from the car. Great news Roy! :alright:

As for the stickers, there are no issues with reproducing them. I had asked permission a couple years ago and had them made. RoyW now has the contact info. It was included with the car.

:bawl: I really miss my car!!! :bawl:
tsmall07
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 12775
Joined: May 22, 2006
Location: Springfield, vA

Post by tsmall07 »

I told you that you were nuts for selling that thing. Buy another!
Post Reply