Welcome reception is over. I've been up for 40 hours

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Welcome reception is over. I've been up for 40 hours

Post by Jeremy »

What's a guy to do? Why, go to the garage of course. I've got a beer for each hand and a 12 oz Red Bull. I just wanted to update you on events.

Duke won the Glosshaus kit (like he needs it!) in the raffle, AND a front row spot for the group photo.

Wiseguy gets louder and more obnoxious the more he drinks. At last count, he was one beer #21 for the day. I'm off to the garage to see if he single handedly polishes off a case. There's a female he's attempting to impress, I'm predicting utterly bombacity from him tonight.

That is all, you may return to your regularly scheduled programming.

jeremy
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by KillerPM »

Haha.. Very true.

As always, I have posted the pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerpm/s ... 258430478/
Bryan in SB
Posts: 2002
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by Bryan in SB »

Jeremy, you're killin' us here. :rofl:
Matt in FL
Posts: 186
Joined: Apr 03, 2007
Location: Marietta, GA
Contact:

Post by Matt in FL »

Looks like a great time so far!!
Post Reply